• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge Thread v119: The barnacles and shmegma(sic) reached a critical mass

How many children do you reeeeeeealy have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7. The brownie feels you
8. You are high
9. Why are worms coming out of the floor?
Never worried about worms coming out of the floor, but I've def. experienced carpet as a sentient being and observed its place in the natural order. And having a dirty carpet makes this a richer experience. You realize that very clean carpets are an affront to nature, an antiseptic fake gay thing that we're imposing on ourselves.

How hard are edibles? Come on.

1. Eat entire brownie
2. Wait 10 min
3. "I'm not feeling it man"
4. Eat another brownie
5. Wait 5 min
6. "I'm not feeling it man"
7. The brownie feels you
8. You are high
9. Why are worms coming out of the floor?
10. IHaveMadeAMistake.jpg
11. Curl up in bed
Well, that's the issue right there, innit? If I overdo it smoking, I get the sudden urge to puke, follow through with said urge, go to sleep, wake up feeling dry but rested. No problem. If you overdo it on edibles, you can have hours of unrelenting discomfort where the only solution is to wait it out, like when you have a really bad toothache but won't see the dentist until the next day. I don't want that experience, ever.

On the other hand, I totally lack the patience to properly step up dosage in a systematic way. That's not to say I don't use them, but gauging dosage is always a bit more adventuresome than I would like.

“A sensible woman can never be happy with a fool.”
― George Washington

_104246726_gettyimages-917433542.jpg

melania-donald-trump-marriage-05.jpg

Melania isn't a sensible woman. She's a moron like her husband. We just project our shame onto herb because she keeps her mouth shut.

The feeling just isn't the same but it really is the dosage control that's the downer for me with edibles, you've got that right. I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to substance abuse so I'd really like to know exactly how much to ingest by experimenting and getting to know how much does what. That's difficult with edibles.
Some are easier to dose than others. For instance, they sell 300mg chocolate bars which are separated into 12 25mg doses. But the problem is it can be hard to account for increased tolerance; 100mg might do the job today but tomorrow is underwhelming and you've basically wasted a third of the bar.
I went to see Swearnet in theaters a few years back. There was only one other person in theater with me, a middle aged lady who only made about 20 mins into the movie before she stood up and left. Proceeded to pull a joint out and smoke it.

I'm a rebel.
That's way too ballsy for me, I get paranoid real quick when smoking in public. Even though I know its the weed, it still dampens the experience.

You're better off for it. Edibles are overall much better than herb or other forms which require inhalation. No lung damage and its takes longer to kick in and harder to get the dosing right so I think its harder to abuse for those reasons. First time I did weed successfully it was an edible and as much as I enjoyed it and wanted to try it again I didn't until years later. When I tried herb it became more of a habit.

But smoking/vaping/dabbing is more fun, both in terms of the high itself as well as the experience of ingesting it. Doubly so in a group. Only advantage edibles have is they last a lot longer. I like to get stoned for movies but I'm usually coming down around halfway through even shorter movies, with edibles I could watch Gone with the Wind and still feel high by the end.
I like the control of smoking. It's like hiking with low blood sugar. A measured pace.
Melania isn't a sensible woman. She's a moron like her husband. We just project our shame onto herb because she keeps her mouth shut.[/QUOTE

I feel bad for her, consisting the president was cheating on her when she was nursijg her newborn but how's rucjikg stupid can you be.

I went to see Swearnet in theaters a few years back. There was only one other person in theater with me, a middle aged lady who only made about 20 mins into the movie before she stood up and left. Proceeded to pull a joint out and smoke it.

I'm a rebel.

im-a-loner-dottie-a-rebel-gif-3.gif

How old are you?

Too old for you, that's for damn sure

Some are easier to dose than others. For instance, they sell 300mg chocolate bars which are separated into 12 25mg doses. But the problem is it can be hard to account for increased tolerance; 100mg might do the job today but tomorrow is underwhelming and you've basically wasted a third of the bar.

That's way too ballsy for me, I get paranoid real quick when smoking in public. Even though I know its the weed, it still dampens the experience.

I've never had paranoia issues with smoking and have always been extremely ballsy with my smoking

Well, that's the issue right there, innit? If I overdo it smoking, I get the sudden urge to puke, follow through with said urge, go to sleep, wake up feeling dry but rested. No problem. If you overdo it on edibles, you can have hours of unrelenting discomfort where the only solution is to wait it out, like when you have a really bad toothache but won't see the dentist until the next day. I don't want that experience, ever.

On the other hand, I totally lack the patience to properly step up dosage in a systematic way. That's not to say I don't use them, but gauging dosage is always a bit more adventuresome than I would like.
Huh, I've never puked from smoking too much. I have once or twice after smoking but I think that's more so because of quality rather than quantity. I do smoke too much sometimes though in the sense that I get easily paranoid in social situations. Like sometimes I get so high I think all my friends secretly hate me and I interpret every other thing they say as an implied slight against. I was once about to tell one of them "if you got something you want to say to me then come out and say it" but decided against that.
I like the control of smoking. It's like hiking with low blood sugar. A measured pace.
Yeah I agree, you can get as high as you want then stop. Much less likely to get too high or not high enough whereas edibles are more of a roll of the dice. And its just fun, especially with a group. Love the experience of slowly getting high with friends. One minute you feel normal and the next someone is looking at you like this
<{pranko}>
But its just bad for your lungs. Probably not as bad as cigarettes but any smoke in your lungs can't be good for you.

Huh.
Never been in the TDS thread because I figured it was a dumpster fire. Checked it out on a whim this morning and I think my initial expectations still weren't low enough.

Huh, I've never puked from smoking too much. I have once or twice after smoking but I think that's more so because of quality rather than quantity. I do smoke too much sometimes though in the sense that I get easily paranoid in social situations. Like sometimes I get so high I think all my friends secretly hate me and I interpret every other thing they say as an implied slight against. I was once about to tell one of them "if you got something you want to say to me then come out and say it" but decided against that.

Yeah I agree, you can get as high as you want then stop. Much less likely to get too high or not high enough whereas edibles are more of a roll of the dice. And its just fun, especially with a group. Love the experience of slowly getting high with friends. One minute you feel normal and the next someone is looking at you like this
<{pranko}>
But its just bad for your lungs. Probably not as bad as cigarettes but any smoke in your lungs can't be good for you.
It's just this weird reaction my body has sometimes where I just hit a certain peak and my body's like, nope, and everything spins and nausea hits. But then it's not like alcohol puking; I just blast once or maybe twice, wipe my chin and use some mouth wash, head to bed, sleep of the dead, no worries. High or not I can be paranoid, at least I think it's paranoia LOL, so it doesn't really influence my consumption.

Water pipe might be best but they're a pain to lug outside and requite a lot of cleaning. I like staying married so no smoking in the house for this guy but I would like to find a good convenient way to eliminate the crap from pot smoke. Vape seems a no go at this time.

It's just this weird reaction my body has sometimes where I just hit a certain peak and my body's like, nope, and everything spins and nausea hits. But then it's not like alcohol puking; I just blast once or maybe twice, wipe my chin and use some mouth wash, head to bed, sleep of the dead, no worries. High or not I can be paranoid, at least I think it's paranoia LOL, so it doesn't really influence my consumption.

Water pipe might be best but they're a pain to lug outside and requite a lot of cleaning. I like staying married so no smoking in the house for this guy but I would like to find a good convenient way to eliminate the crap from pot smoke. Vape seems a no go at this time.

I have a small bubbler style pipe thats basically a small water bong, its pretty sweet and its easy to clean if you buy a brush. Small enough to tuck away in a drawer.

Bong was always my favorite, but I'm married now and have teenagers in the house so I have to keep it on the down low. I use this little guy on my balcony at night.

I'm not a hunter but I will opine anyway to see if anyone will show me how close I am to the target, as it were. I think pretty much any regulated hunting season is predicated on preventing hunting during mating season.

Vastly opposite. Deer season is right during the rut

On a related note is there really such a thing as rabbit season? I get duck season but rabbit season? Why would hunting rabbits be regulated?

There was a rabbit season in the US in the 1940's when this cartoon was made. Rabbits were desperately needed for the war effort. So there were shortages at home and their numbers needed to be protected.

ef48f9f058f14f811b49ee8c888c69fe--march-hare-bugs-bunny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back