• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge Thread v119: The barnacles and shmegma(sic) reached a critical mass

How many children do you reeeeeeealy have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just how low do y'all think lead poisoning dropped the intelligence of children growing up in Michigan?

Son, I am disappoint. Shoulda used this one, imo,
ufc-mma-boycy-chempiony.jpg

And now I realize it was @AgonyandIrony that posted his pic and not you.

So, /facepalm for me I guess.

I've smoked weed maybe a hundred times, and probably only noticed feeling anything twice (ed: maybe more like four times). I just take my turn when it's being passed around and agree that it's good stuff to be polite. If people give it to me as a gift, I accept gratefully, but just give it to someone else later it so it doesn't go to waste. But edibles of all sorts absolutely fuck me up.
You're better off for it. Edibles are overall much better than herb or other forms which require inhalation. No lung damage and its takes longer to kick in and harder to get the dosing right so I think its harder to abuse for those reasons. First time I did weed successfully it was an edible and as much as I enjoyed it and wanted to try it again I didn't until years later. When I tried herb it became more of a habit.

But smoking/vaping/dabbing is more fun, both in terms of the high itself as well as the experience of ingesting it. Doubly so in a group. Only advantage edibles have is they last a lot longer. I like to get stoned for movies but I'm usually coming down around halfway through even shorter movies, with edibles I could watch Gone with the Wind and still feel high by the end.

You're better off for it. Edibles are overall much better than herb or other forms which require inhalation. No lung damage and its takes longer to kick in and harder to get the dosing right so I think its harder to abuse for those reasons. First time I did weed successfully it was an edible and as much as I enjoyed it and wanted to try it again I didn't until years later. When I tried herb it became more of a habit.

But smoking/vaping/dabbing is more fun, both in terms of the high itself as well as the experience of ingesting it. Doubly so in a group. Only advantage edibles have is they last a lot longer. I like to get stoned for movies but I'm usually coming down around halfway through even shorter movies, with edibles I could watch Gone with the Wind and still feel high by the end.
Just smoke in the movie theater

duh

giphy.gif

On a related note is there really such a thing as rabbit season? I get duck season but rabbit season? Why would hunting rabbits be regulated?

Just smoke in the movie theater

duh
I could pull that off with a THC vape pen but I would feel really paranoid about getting caught which would ruin the movie, not to mention THC carts are pretty suspect these days.

The feeling just isn't the same but it really is the dosage control that's the downer for me with edibles, you've got that right. I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to substance abuse so I'd really like to know exactly how much to ingest by experimenting and getting to know how much does what. That's difficult with edibles.

The feeling just isn't the same but it really is the dosage control that's the downer for me with edibles, you've got that right. I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to substance abuse so I'd really like to know exactly how much to ingest by experimenting and getting to know how much does what. That's difficult with edibles.

How hard are edibles? Come on.

1. Eat entire brownie
2. Wait 10 min
3. "I'm not feeling it man"
4. Eat another brownie
5. Wait 5 min
6. "I'm not feeling it man"
7. The brownie feels you
8. You are high
9. Why are worms coming out of the floor?
10. IHaveMadeAMistake.jpg
11. Curl up in bed

giphy.gif

On a related note is there really such a thing as rabbit season? I get duck season but rabbit season? Why would hunting rabbits be regulated?
I'm not a hunter but I will opine anyway to see if anyone will show me how close I am to the target, as it were. I think pretty much any regulated hunting season is predicated on preventing hunting during mating season.

giphy.gif

https://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/3375.htm

Hunting and management
Rabbit season in Indiana runs from Nov. 1 to Feb. 28 of the following year. A hunting license is required to hunt rabbits, unless you meet a license exemption. Hunting hours for rabbits on Fish & Wildlife areas can vary by property. Contact the specific property for details.

Also Bugs Bunny has been around since the 30s. I'm guessing hunting small game was more popular back in the day

I'm not a hunter but I will opine anyway to see if anyone will show me how close I am to the target, as it were. I think pretty much any regulated hunting season is predicated on preventing hunting during mating season.
I think rabbits mate year round though.

I could pull that off with a THC vape pen but I would feel really paranoid about getting caught which would ruin the movie, not to mention THC carts are pretty suspect these days.
I went to see Swearnet in theaters a few years back. There was only one other person in theater with me, a middle aged lady who only made about 20 mins into the movie before she stood up and left. Proceeded to pull a joint out and smoke it.

I'm a rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back