• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge Thread v119: The barnacles and shmegma(sic) reached a critical mass

How many children do you reeeeeeealy have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiku of the Day #4

Throbbing city veins
Cloudless blue blaze on bare flesh*
Shimmering shared heat

*I had skin here but changed it. Shout out to @senri

Aww, do you need the protection of being in this group too?

Didn't a whole bunch of your cohorts get banned because the WR was "too hostile" towards them so they created a secret PM group so their feelings wouldn't be hurt?

I mean, projection much?

Didn't a whole bunch of your cohorts get banned because the WR was "too hostile" towards them so they created a secret PM group so their feelings wouldn't be hurt?

I mean, projection much?

Fn Sherdog Content Creators union REPRESENT !!!!!

When you mention having a dirty carpet, is that a euphemism of some kind?
It just means that stoners tend to have dirty carpets and rationalize their lives of filth, imo.

I wish people wouldnt talk shit about the first lady regardless of what letter is next to their husbands names. It just has always seemed like a classless move to me like spitting on the sidewalk or listening to loud music through a phone speaker .
This is true, but I kinda don't mind being mildly hypocritical about this one. For example, Melania was essentially a prostitute.

No it isnt you post in the pwd which is like sherdogs florida . If that was a real place nobodies parents would ever let them go

I think you're mistaking the PWD for the War Room doggie. If that's Florida, this is the Fourth Reich lmao.

Yoy guys remember a poster called TheQ? The Canadian gun threads reminded me of the havoc he used to cause in past threads on the topic.

Did he ever come back as someone else?

Also any other past bans associated with a single issue? Gotti(sp?) and AGW denial come to mind.

Yoy guys remember a poster called TheQ? The Canadian gun threads reminded me of the havoc he used to cause in past threads on the topic.

Did he ever come back as someone else?

Also any other past bans associated with a single issue? Gotti(sp?) and AGW denial come to mind.
I remember Qu. The mods told him to straight up stay out of gun threads but I guess he couldn’t help himself.

having carpets <DisgustingHHH>

having carpets in a house where you smoke <{1-17}>

No it isnt you post in the pwd which is like sherdogs florida . If that was a real place nobodies parents would ever let them go
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back