Want to know what grinds my gears?

Stop eating their shit and they will stop trying to feed it to you.

Simple

How bout you shut the fuck up? This is a serious issue here I am tired of seeing hardcore fans get the screws.

I'm not the one whining in a thread specially made for the purpose of griping over a short notice replacement where they still found a top ten replacement lol

I offered reasonable solutions in the OP and in my other posts in the thread? Not sure what else you want from me. I'm done kissing Zuffa's feet.

Where in the OP? I saw no alternative matchups for the opponents... While I agree, Means vs. No One Mc No-onerson is ridiculous on the main card... and ridiculous in general as Means is a quality fighter and deserves better... AND the late replacements are getting out of line, I think a reasonable thing to do would be to remove Means vs. (who?) from the main card and replace it with Garbrandt/ Mizugaki as both have followings in the division, one as a rising star and one as a perennial gatekeeper.

Now the HW situation is a whole different ball of wax... There is no one else with a name that's available to fight Werdum right now, that I can think of anyway? Maybe Cigano?

202 went from Epic to meh pretty damn quick
And mainly because of the bout order. There is still some great fights on th card but UFC commitments to business are standing in the way. I do get that, but one of those 2 top prelim fights should have been promoted to the maim card.

Agree completely with TS Werdum Browne is a crap replacement, why not give some fresh faces a chance how about a Struve that could be a potentially very interesting fight given the BJJ both possess

And mainly because of the bout order. There is still some great fights on th card but UFC commitments to business are standing in the way. I do get that, but one of those 2 top prelim fights should have been promoted to the maim card.

Which I don't get, they usually have a good feel on the bout order, but they've been slipping since 200!

I'm not the one whining in a thread specially made for the purpose of griping over a short notice replacement where they still found a top ten replacement lol
Nobody cares what you think buddeh. I have far more supporters on my side of the fence than you do. Yeah a top 10 opponent Werdum already destroyed. Sit down and shut up.

How is he whining? It's a legit gripe, and the hardcore fans been supporting this goddamn sport since the jump.

Cain probably fell down the stairs or jammed his thumb in a door recently, so he's out, may even require surgery. (All sarcasm)

JDS is probably being careful and only taking the next few fights if he has a full camp until he is safer since that fight with Overeem, probably a lot of things he's dealing with, assuming he was offered the fight.

The UFC isn't even trying with these late replacement fights anymore. We just found out Travis Browne will be replacing Rothwell to fight Werdum at 203. Werdum absolutely annihilated Browne already and Browne just got rekt at 200 by Cain.

Really UFC? You couldn't find any other HW to take this fight? I don't believe you. Almost anybody would have been better. This is a joke.

Couple that with two newbs debuting in the UFC fighting at 202 on the fucking main card no less! One of the biggest shows of the year and trash like that on the main card. The guy fighting Means is 11-5, a TUF reject, and only 1-3 for Bellator and Strikeforce. That resume screams main card worthy.
<36>

They know casuals buying the card will be buying for Conor vs Nate and maybe Glover vs Rumble. So who gets pissed on? That's right. Us, the hardcore fans.

Card subject to change and all I get it, but they can make better fights than this. It's honestly embarrassing and very frustrating a fan. Who wouldn't be hesitant to buy tickets to an event now?

Also forget about firing Joe Silva. At this point the man should be publicly executed. Thanks for nothing UFC!

/rant

they like this fight better - the whole point of the rothwell/browne fight is to give werdum a confidence booster fight

Hello, is this @JohnyBrabo 's parent, or guardian? Please keep your ward off these forums, he's an idiot. Your compliance on this matter is much appreciated.

P.s. Shut the fuck up.
Many more people think you are I assure you. Read this thread the people who disagree with me are quite small in numbers.

they like this fight better - the whole point of the rothwell/browne fight is to give werdum a confidence booster fight
I get that. But Browne already got eaten alive by Werdum lol. I mean seriously.

Nobody cares what you think buddeh. I have far more supporters on my side of the fence than you do. Yeah a top 10 opponent Werdum already destroyed. Sit down and shut up.

Actually the count is about even in this thread. It's a little late for shitposting, isn't it?

I just saw the next ISIS soldier get destroyed by Cain, and now we get treated to see Werdum fuck up ISIS Travis for the second time. Fuck that, there has to be another guy that was willing to step up.

Sorta disappointed in you, JB... expected a reasonable solution to the problem to be offered... Not just a bitch fest.

Sometimes a good vent is cleansing for the soul.

Where in the OP? I saw no alternative matchups for the opponents... While I agree, Means vs. No One Mc No-onerson is ridiculous on the main card... and ridiculous in general as Means is a quality fighter and deserves better... AND the late replacements are getting out of line, I think a reasonable thing to do would be to remove Means vs. (who?) from the main card and replace it with Garbrandt/ Mizugaki as both have followings in the division, one as a rising star and one as a perennial gatekeeper.

Now the HW situation is a whole different ball of wax... There is no one else with a name that's available to fight Werdum right now, that I can think of anyway? Maybe Cigano?
Read the thread. I proposed Lewis in the OP, and Lim vs Means in another post.

Back