Want to know what grinds my gears?

You tell em Brabo.

Don't worry though all of their matchmakers will be canned once the ball starts rolling for the new Brass to roll in.

Hello, is this @JohnyBrabo 's parent, or guardian? Please keep your ward off these forums, he's an idiot. Your compliance on this matter is much appreciated.

P.s. Shut the fuck up.
You're just being a Herb

Shut the fuck up and sit down

Ya'll do know they cant FORCE fighters to fight right? MAybe Browne was the only one willing to step up against the number 2 heavyweight in the world on short notice.

Ya'll do know they cant FORCE fighters to fight right? MAybe Browne was the only one willing to step up against the number 2 heavyweight in the world on short notice.
Don't believe it. Plenty of guys would like to fight a big name like Werdum in a co-main event on PPV.

I dont think they care about fight placements on cards as long as fox sports 1 and fight pass have main events for some reason. Larkin/Magny and Cody/Miz were the 4th and 5th best fights on the card even before Aliev and Stricklan pulled.

You tell me. And your math needs work.

Does it now?

In the UFC's defense of Browne/Werdum, there aren't many top ten HWs lying around with nothing to do, especially to face the number one ranked HW in the world. Who else is there? JDS and Cain, and Lewis is 10 now I think. Number 7 vs Number 10, that makes sense to me. Those numbers matter, and I guarantee more people are familiar with Browne than Derrick Lewis. Who knows what Cain and JDS are up to, but I'm sure they were offered the fight too. I have to imagine they were, at least.

And the replacements for the 202 card, they're not great, but aren't they on even shorter notice than one month? I thought Strickland just pulled out last week, and Aliev did too. That's only two + weeks notice, not as easy. Sad that there's a whole roster of WWs and they have to sign two new ones to take the fight, but that's just how it is I guess.

I agree but it's tough with HW's. It's a nice rant but I see you haven't come up with a suitable replacement of you own?

I just don't know what they could have done.... Too soon I think for beast.

It's fine, given it's short notice. Still gives us answers about where werdum is at after his abyssmal performance against Stipe, given Browne is a decent ranked opponent. And gives Browne a chance to avenge the bad loss to werdum.

Stop eating their shit and they will stop trying to feed it to you.

Simple

And myself to this list of people seemingly against the OP, or at the very least not outraged by it. That's 7 people.

I wanted to see some Swanging and Banging ffs. Now we see Browne being embarrassed all over again. Lame.

#BROWNELIVESDON'TMATTER #GIVEMEFUCKING BLACKBEAST

UFC treats the hardcore fans like their bottom bitch..

I agree, this match up is absolutely BS

Tbh I expected Werdum/Browne again but I didn't think it'd actually happen. I mean who the fuck wanted this fight? LOL

Agree completely with TS Werdum Browne is a crap replacement, why not give some fresh faces a chance how about a Struve that could be a potentially very interesting fight given the BJJ both possess

You tell em Brabo.

Don't worry though all of their matchmakers will be canned once the ball starts rolling for the new Brass to roll in.

This makes 7 people wholeheartedly agreeing with you. Looks like a split.

#themoreyouknow

You tell em Brabo.

Thanks slice. We have had our differences I know but you're a good fan and I appreciate your support. I hope you're right, matchmaking has gotten worse.

Does it now?

And myself to this list of people seemingly against the OP, or at the very least not outraged by it. That's 7 people.

#themoreyouknow
Lol some of the guys you quoted weren't exactly condemning me. Beat it dick.

Does it now?

#themoreyouknow

Don't involve me fuckface.

I thought you were going to say "losers who have 1000 posts on accounts less than 1 month old". I would have concurred.

Thanks slice. We have had our differences I know but you're a good fan and I appreciate your support. I hope you're right, matchmaking has gotten worse.

No problem killer, keep on riding the wave.

Does it now?

#themoreyouknow

Dave this argument is silly, but I actually side with JohnyB on this. But I think both of you make good points, I think Johny is really disappointed a stellar card has been reduced so much from what could have been.

Does it now?

#themoreyouknow
Don't rope me in to your agenda

How is he whining? It's a legit gripe, and the hardcore fans been supporting this goddamn sport since the jump.

The hardcore fan has been less than nothing to the UFC for the better part of a decade now. It's time to realize that we make up so little of the demographic that it's laughable to even bring us up at this point.

Don't believe it. Plenty of guys would like to fight a big name like Werdum in a co-main event on PPV.

Contrary to what Travis thinks, no one wants to make a name off him like they do Werdum

The hardcore fan has been less than nothing to the UFC for the better part of a decade now. It's time to realize that we make up so little of the demographic that it's laughable to even bring us up at this point.

I'm going to disagree with you.

Dave this argument is silly, but I actually side with JohnyB on this. But I think both of you make good points, I think Johny is really disappointed a stellar card has been reduced so much from what could have been.

I agree it's a silly argument lol. I admit, I'm bored at midnight. I can't say I'm not slightly disappointed, but let's face facts here. You won't have an easy time convincing most top ten heavyweights to fight Fabricio Werdum on 30 days notice, not with how hard it is to get on a decent streak in that volatile division.

I agree it's a silly argument lol. I admit, I'm bored at midnight. I can't say I'm not slightly disappointed, but let's face facts here. You won't have an easy time convincing most top ten heavyweights to fight Fabricio Werdum on 30 days notice, not with how hard it is to get on a decent streak in that volatile division.
Thank you. We can agree on that. At the same time Werdum isn't a KO artist and he's not the guy to necessarily hurt you in a fight. Obviously he could, but it's not his style. All I am saying is I don't think Browne was the only one willing to take this fight. Sorry I don't buy it.

I get what your saying, but they know they have an out because of the short notice and they can go in with nothing to lose, the pressure is off them:

Back