Want to know what grinds my gears?

Shitty shifting will definitely grind gears.

Learn how to drive, bro.

I think Lim vs Means would have been a suitable replacement but as for pulling "headlining prelims" the network/FP are less inclined to allow those swaps lately. For instance, we'll get one legit fight that should be on the main card as the main event for the FP prelims, period.

Look at the Cub/Kawajiri fight, that could have been a main event for some fight night card in a smaller city. And I remember at 200 when fights were pulled around, the prelim main event on FS1 was always going to be Pena vs Cat, and even when there was discussion on whether DC would stay on the card, the thought by the UFC was to put Kelvin vs Johny as the fifth fight on the main card, not Cat/Pena.

And there's no way they'd match up Lewis against Werdum, even on short notice.
Fair enough. But to be honest a rematch with Browne is pretty God awful. What has Browne done to deserve it?

Yeah every top ten heavyweight is just lining up to fight Werdum on less than a month's notice. Just shut the fuck up and watch like we all know you're going to do anyway.
How bout you shut the fuck up? This is a serious issue here I am tired of seeing hardcore fans get the screws.

If not for USADA, we could've gotten Brock vs Werdum. A match worth paying 60 bucks for.

That guy needs to go and maybe star as a villain in the next James Bond movie
bNMrMAE.png

Fair enough. But to be honest a rematch with Browne is pretty God awful. What has Browne done to deserve it?
Deserve? He's in the top ten, he's relatively healthy, and he has "history" with Werdum? That's about it. And coming off a loss, it means someone has to break the losing streak.

Not that I'm wholly defending the choice, as I would rather see JDS against Werdum but think about it, the three potential fights (Lewis was never a potential fight) were all rematches with Werdum. Cain, JDS, and Browne. Of the three, I would have to imagine Werdum has the best chance of beating Browne lately.

The UFC isn't even trying with these late replacement fights anymore. We just found out Travis Browne will be replacing Rothwell to fight Werdum at 203. Werdum absolutely annihilated Browne already and Browne just got rekt at 200 by Cain.

Really UFC? You couldn't find any other HW to take this fight? I don't believe you. Almost anybody would have been better. This is a joke.

Couple that with two newbs debuting in the UFC fighting at 202 on the fucking main card no less! One of the biggest shows of the year and trash like that on the main card. The guy fighting Means is 11-5, a TUF reject, and only 1-3 for Bellator and Strikeforce. That resume screams main card worthy.
<36>

They know casuals buying the card will be buying for Conor vs Nate and maybe Glover vs Rumble. So who gets pissed on? That's right. Us, the hardcore fans.

Card subject to change and all I get it, but they can make better fights than this. It's honestly embarrassing and very frustrating a fan. Who wouldn't be hesitant to buy tickets to an event now?

Also forget about firing Joe Silva. At this point the man should be publicly executed. Thanks for nothing UFC!

/rant
Sorta disappointed in you, JB... expected a reasonable solution to the problem to be offered... Not just a bitch fest.

Yeah every top ten heavyweight is just lining up to fight Werdum on less than a month's notice. Just shut the fuck up and watch like we all know you're going to do anyway.
You don't talk to @JohnyBrabo like that .

So you shut the fuck up m8

Sorta disappointed in you, JB... expected a reasonable solution to the problem to be offered... Not just a bitch fest.
I offered reasonable solutions in the OP and in my other posts in the thread? Not sure what else you want from me. I'm done kissing Zuffa's feet.

Tbh I expected Werdum/Browne again but I didn't think it'd actually happen. I mean who the fuck wanted this fight? LOL

UFC treats the hardcore fans like their bottom bitch..
It's embarrassing man. Fights like the first 2 contests on 202 are squash matches, point blank period. Now a rematch nobody wanted is the CME for 203? Come the fuck on UFC.

Read the whole thread, he proposed one of the best fights on the card in Means vs Lim without the need to sign borderline cans to job to these two.

JB for matchmaker.

It's embarrassing man. Fights like the first 2 contests on 202 are squash matches, point blank period. Now a rematch nobody wanted is the CME for 203? Come the fuck on UFC.

The casuals don't know any better, much like most Mcgregor fans
{<buffer}[omg1]

Ronda "needs to have his babies". Browne is going to get special treatment now because of her. Also, HW division sucks.

Back