Wandy's son made his Kickboxing debut.

You just keep twisting the truth. Yeah, you and Bill Gates in a room are richer than 2 Donald Trumps. I guess you're better off than Donald Trump. Just admit it, you're an idiot.
you example is something like 1034 > 1021. while let's say portugal = 23 and brazil = 54.

can your brain process this?

Murican school system working at full power i see...
<{cruzshake}><BC1>
Lol dont know what the hell is going on in the world.

Hell yeah. Happy for Wand and his son. He axemurdered that kid just like his dad.

16 years old means we will be seeing him as a pro in MMA in the next 4-5 years which will make for an epic story. THOR SILVA- Wandelei's son! The UFC debut will be mega

Lol, he's got his dad's looping punches. But the kick was great.

Kind of felt bad for the kid loosing though.
must the dad in me.

You are the only person in the world who can read Brazilian.
Even if you could read Brazillian, it wouldn't do you any good since Wandy speaks his own language that only Wandy can understand.

lol. i can't believe that some people are comparing the entirety of brazil, versus the entirely of portugal. i mean, really? portugal is in WAY better conditions, overall, than brazil. portugal is small and quaint, in comparison to it's european neighbors, but most of it's citizens are living well-enough. you can't say the same for the average brazilian, that's for sure.

Portugal is so bad that is filled with brazilian immigrants serching for a better life.

Goddam, somethimes I'm embarred to post here because the level of stupidity is too damm hight!!!

you example is something like 1034 > 1021. while let's say portugal = 23 and brazil = 54.

can your brain process this?
Portugal doesn't have favelas. Brazilians who travel to Portugal in huge numbers looking for a better life are grateful to walk to work without fear of being shot and flabbergasted that people pull out their laptops in trains without fear of being robbed. But you go on spewing vaguer and vaguer ways that Brazil is "better".

Portugal doesn't have favelas. Brazilians who travel to Portugal in huge numbers looking for a better life are grateful to walk to work without fear of being shot and flabbergasted that people pull out their laptops in trains without fear of being robbed. But you go on spewing vaguer and vaguer ways that Brazil is "better".
Brazil is richer, nobody said it is better or not. But definitely richer at global level.

jesus, 90% of the comments are about "brazilian/portuguese/ 3º world, portuguese language/ colonies."
stop it fuckheads

Back