Wandy's son made his Kickboxing debut.

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't anything against Portugal, it is a nice country with very tasty wine.
But you cannot hide the fact that it is poor.
In Brazil, there are favelas, but there are large cities with a huge GDP compared to Portugal's villages.
Plus, in Eastern Europe - the mentioned cities of Prague, Warsaw, Bucharest and Budapest are clean and lively. Lisbon's center such as alfama looks like a shithole. Degraded buildings everywhere, cheap items, bazaar like shops. Poverty.
Oh ok so you don't really care about facts or numbers. Your appreciation of the subject is "I went to Lisbon and the downtown area was a shithole so Portugal must be poor". And as for the rest of those countries outside of their clean capitals, none of that matters but it does matter that Portugal doesn't have any other huge cities.

I've only ever been to rich countries and I saw city centers that looked like shit in Belfast, Barcelona, Madrid, London and Copenhagen. Degraded buildings? Which rich city doesn't have them?

Yeah, Portugal is the poorest of the rich countries but it's still rich.

Oh ok so you don't really care about facts or numbers. Your appreciation of the subject is "I went to Lisbon and the downtown area was a shithole so Portugal must be poor". And as for the rest of those countries outside of their clean capitals, none of that matters but it does matter that Portugal doesn't have any other huge cities.

I've only ever been to rich countries and I saw city centers that looked like shit in Belfast, Barcelona, Madrid, London and Copenhagen. Degraded buildings? Which rich city doesn't have them?

Yeah, Portugal is the poorest of the rich countries but it's still rich.
These are real indicators and the statistics say the same. Numbers don't lie. The mentioned cities have shit in some parts, but not as extended as Lisbon.

Wand took some damage man I hope he doesn't fight anymore good luck to his son thou

These are real indicators and the statistics say the same. Numbers don't lie. The mentioned cities have shit in some parts, but not as extended as Lisbon.
Wow, I shouldn't have kept arguing with someone who's been to all those cities and made extensive studies on how much shit each one has and is also familiar with statistics that say Portugal is not as rich as the statistics I've looked at. My bad.

"When i fought for the first time i won via KO exactly like that also at 30 seconds. Congratulations kid. You showed unparaleled professionalism preparing for this fight. I want to thank everybody and follow the now fighter @thorsilva. Im so proud right now. I love you kid. Everybody leave a comment for him my friends"

source.gif

Future MMA goat

I know body shots are brutal, but him falling to the ground after it was stopped was a little dramatic, dont you think?

Great finish regardless.

I remember when he had that kid and named him Thor. Doesn't seem that long ago either. Fucking hell I'm old. Someone shoot me.

I've never taken a body kick but whenever I see people get hurt by them it always looks like they don't even know if they are really hurt and then after a few seconds the pain doesn't go away and they just collapse.

not really. when you heard Portuguese, you immediately think of Brazil . Basically, Portugal is Brazil's colony. Period. We are in 2019, not in 1630 anymore.

We are in 2019, not in 1800 anymore: Brazil is an independent country, not a colony. And even when it was, people who heard (or spoke) Portuguese didn't necessarily think of the colony.

Better chin than his dad. The breeze from his opponents arm swinging didn't knock him out.

I dont get it, his opponent appears to quit after one exchange?

Damn that was a nice body kick

With a name like Thor, a 30 second stoppage is only fitting.

I just want to see a close up of his face too see how much he looks like Wand

Back