Wandy's son made his Kickboxing debut.

cant wait to see the 2nd generation fighters make it to the ufc.
Wand was a champ for what 5 years? and occasionally fought guys way heavier and survived.

People can scoff at the style if they just like to watch someone jab someone to a decision but it seemed pretty damn effective. I mean if you can literally just walk into the pocket and go nuts I dont see why it's stupid if you have serious power like him.

daniel-radcliffe-emma-watson-funny-gif-Favim.com-3494626.gif

Hahaha.

This... Made me laugh slightly.

My sons will never box or kickbox.... No way.

Tennis or golf it is...

your kids will do what they want behind your back if they really want it.

just give them your opinion and don't be a psycho.

just my opinion.

your kids will do what they want behind your back if they really want it.

just give them your opinion and don't be a psycho.

just my opinion.

Just a joke, man... Obviously I would support them with whatever they wanted to do, within reason...

I grew up playing hockey, played competitively until I was 21 - Along with my brother... Pretty sure we were getting concussions / head trauma for years without knowing and or resting properly... Especially during Junior hockey.. between fights and checks/collisions... I don’t doubt we both had injuries that were never diagnosed.. Not acting like I’m some grizzled ex-pro that’s battling 20’years of injuries or something...

But.. over the last couple years my memory is getting worse, ability to pay attention is getting worse, etc... I’m in my 30s... not old at all...

So, it just makes me wonder sometimes.. Maybe we were really doing damage that we never knew about.

Not to be cliche parent guy... But you don’t want your kids to be subjected to things like that.. watching that kid getting KO’d... Jesus.. couldn’t do it..

But... have to let them grow up and experience life... so... it’s something with a lot of grey areas..

Back