Wandy's son made his Kickboxing debut.

not really. when you heard Portuguese, you immediately think of Brazil . Basically, Portugal is Brazil's colony. Period. We are in 2019, not in 1630 anymore.

Language is still called Portuguese. The name is regardless of adoption. In the states, people speak "english" not "american"

I know body shots are brutal, but him falling to the ground after it was stopped was a little dramatic, dont you think?

Great finish regardless.

Very Titanicesque.
Guy is a snowflake, probably won't fight again.

I know it because I'm a KB (keyboard warrior).

Brazil is the country, Portuguese is the language.

<seedat>
Obviously he means Brazilian-Portuguese, smarty pants. He’s probably fluent in European Portuguese but cannot understand the third world dialect.

Good thing they're wearing head protection, that will prevent any head trauma for sure.

Wow, I shouldn't have kept arguing with someone who's been to all those cities and made extensive studies on how much shit each one has and is also familiar with statistics that say Portugal is not as rich as the statistics I've looked at. My bad.
Just admit it, you guys have a beautiful but poor country. And Brazil globally, not per capita, is waaaay richer

Language is still called Portuguese. The name is regardless of adoption. In the states, people speak "english" not "american"
yep, its portughese, however people think of Brazil, definitely not Portugal

We are in 2019, not in 1800 anymore: Brazil is an independent country, not a colony. And even when it was, people who heard (or spoke) Portuguese didn't necessarily think of the colony.

read again. I said Portugal is Brazil's colony

These are real indicators and the statistics say the same. Numbers don't lie. The mentioned cities have shit in some parts, but not as extended as Lisbon.
the problem with portugal is that only lisbon matters, almost all the rest are villages

That little dude had some delayed reaction going on, looked like Wand JR lit him up...Hespect.

I don’t understand these wealthy Brazilians like the Gracies who forced their sons into MMA.

You will never see a white kid with rich parents persuing a career in CTE inducting sports.

Just admit it, you guys have a beautiful but poor country. And Brazil globally, not per capita, is waaaay richer
You just keep twisting the truth. Yeah, you and Bill Gates in a room are richer than 2 Donald Trumps. I guess you're better off than Donald Trump. Just admit it, you're an idiot.

I think my IQ dropped significantly reading some of the replies on here.

Going to stop reading now before I become illiterate.

Why the hell Wandy encourage his son to do D-level sport ? He should have done boxing, soccer, football or baseball.

It's a lot harder to get to the top level in those other sports.

I think my IQ dropped significantly reading some of the replies on here.

Going to stop reading now before I become illiterate.

Yeah according to your AV you seem to wise and mature for us.

Back