Wandy's son made his Kickboxing debut.

Can somebody translate? I can read Brazilian.

Nice, wild looping punches. Great body kick though.

Can somebody translate? I can read Brazilian.

daniel-radcliffe-emma-watson-funny-gif-Favim.com-3494626.gif

He could probably KO his dad with that combo.

Why the hell Wandy encourage his son to do D-level sport ? He should have done boxing, soccer, football or baseball.

This was apparently his first and last kickboxing fight.

After reviewing @Stagliano 's comment, Wandy totally agreed, his son should do boxing, soccer, football or baseball.

Brazil is the country, Portuguese is the language.

<seedat>

not really. when you heard Portuguese, you immediately think of Brazil . Basically, Portugal is Brazil's colony. Period. We are in 2019, not in 1630 anymore.

not really. when you heard Portuguese, you immediately think of Brazil . Basically, Portugal is Brazil's colony. Period. We are in 2019, not in 1630 anymore.
I guess you think we are speaking American here?

Brazil is the country, Portuguese is the language.

<seedat>
you are the only one stupid enough to not realize he was joking and being sardonic in saying "Cant read brazilian" in the same manner when people say they "dont speak american"

you're a bit slow, but at least you felt smart for a second by letting us know brazilians speak Portuguese, something everyone already knows

Nah, Brazil together with the rest of Latin America just belongs to the USA now. Watch how Brazilians lick American butt. They even went and got Trump 2.0 as their leader when Trump got elected.

If Brazil would be Portugal's colony, we would still be somewhere between 1500 - 1815, so BASICALLY you're contradicting yourself.

Or better yet, in sherdog terms:

giphy.gif

Back