Wanderlei gets boooed in Brazil!!

Imagine if Chael stole his wife too.

Wand would end up in the nut house.

Chael exposed a lot of BS and Fighters. Most understood that when he was picking a fight with Anderson Silva, he really didn't like him. He wanted that fight. Then, when he lost the first fight, fans saw he could back up his talk (even though, everyone knew why he was sh_t-talking to get the fight). In the second fight, he lost by controversy, but never made an excuse. Now, all the sh_t he talked about Wand was due to him not liking him, but was true. Most understand that parts of Chael's public persona is to market himself, but other parts of his trash talking is right on the money. Win or lose, he is one of the only Fighters that doesn't make excuses. Most appreciate that part of him. The nutthuggers get infuriated :))

chael sonnen was on steroids in that first fight with anderson silva. he cheated himself.

that's enough for me to not have a problem seeing him get destroyed by a roided up wanderlei silva who is in the twilight of his mma career. lol

Chael absolutely destroyed Wand mentally. I can't believe, out of all the people Wand has fought, that he's afraid of Chael, but maybe the thought of losing to him and being unable to stand up for all the things he trashed was too much to handle.

Wand knows at this point in his career he can't beat Sonnen

can't wait to see chael sonnen get ktfo. he ruined this sport and turned it into a stupid tv drama that noobs here seem to enjoy.

yeah, I would rather see fighters that cheat and run away from test.

Chael really ruined Wanderlei's legacy. I have no clue why Chael's trash talk got to Wand so badly.

1387134219095.gif

How the fuck did we get here?

Must suck that in his first fight were he didn't have to get worried about getting knockout he goes out and gets it cancelled.

Chael absolutely destroyed Wand mentally. I can't believe, out of all the people Wand has fought, that he's afraid of Chael, but maybe the thought of losing to him and being unable to stand up for all the things he trashed was too much to handle.

wanderlei silva has faced much scarier opponents. doubt wand back out of the fight because he was scared. probably backed out and stood up the ufc, out of disgust. that guy chael, seems like a really annoying personality. and wand had to spend weeks with that on tuf.

wanderlei silva has faced much scarier opponents. doubt wand back out of the fight because he was scared. probably backed out and stood up the ufc, out of disgust. that guy chael, seems like a really annoying personality. and wand had to spend weeks with that on tuf.

This is your..what? 22nd post in this one thread. This is beyond nutthugging :))

Wow, Chael won

Chael won in Brazil without fighting at all.
He even came out as the hero in the end and made a respected legend trash his own legacy.
He even made the Brazilians root for him.
He took his job, fans, respect everything.

Chael won

Yup. Chael just took the greatest trick the devil ever pulled and raised the fucking bar.

Wow, Chael won

Chael won in Brazil without fighting at all.
He even came out as the hero in the end and made a respected legend trash his own legacy.
He even made the Brazilians root for him.
He took his job, fans, respect everything.

Chael won

This all day.

Back