Wanderlei gets boooed in Brazil!!

I never thought it would get to this with Wanderlei. I don't know what to think or say.

rightly so the guy juices and has been shrinking in size since the end of pride

Chael's pulling some voodoo shit. You can see why he tried his hand at politics

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!

It has been reported that Wands wife is pregnant and filing for divorce. Latest reports are that she is moving to Oregon to track down Chael.

Another one for the American Gangster :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, a subpar fighter that has a poor record raised the bar in mma by turning fights into a subpar soap opera. if i wanted to watch that kind of stuff, i'd turn on the tv and watch days of our lives, dog. lol

maybe you're watching the wrong thing on tv. lol

i'm here to watch fights. and nothing beats a good axe murdering like the legend, wanderlei silva. for sure not some subpar fighter that relies on marketing, chael sonnen trash talking. lol

Wanderlei doesn't want to fight Chael. Sure, he's a legend but it went down a few notches whether we like it or not. If you wanted to watch soap opera, there's always Tuf but the legend ran away from the fight, literally. :D You don't even need to go to wwe.

This is a crazy sport, but my brain cannot comprehend how we have reached this point

Captain Miller, Saving Private Ryan - "Things have taken a turn for the surreal..."

Chael replace Werdum for king of the troll

I know you're new here, but Wanderlei isn't exactly known for backing out of a fight. Probably afraid to take the test, definitely not afraid of Chael

Actually Wanderlei IS exactly known for backing out of a fight, namely UFC 175, July 5,

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!

It has been reported that Wands wife is pregnant and filing for divorce. Latest reports are that she is moving to Oregon to track down Chael.

Another one for the American Gangster :)

How old are you?

12?

they can boo all they want, would rather have wand fight in u.s than brazil.

Last edited:
What do you expect him to do? Take the test and fail and not fight or not take the test and not fight. Probably looks better not taking the test.

As for what he's been saying, he's obviously scripted by his lawyer so he can cover his ass, which I don't blame him. Beats suspension + fine

I think a lot of the older fighters would more or less get a pass if they pissed hot. If anyone has reason to take shit to try to stay relevant, it's guys like Wand who are at or near the end of their careers. Take the test, piss hot, get suspended, yea, it looks bad but I doubt he'd lose many fans.

Skipping out on the test in the way he did makes him look like a coward though.

Who ever though chael would get respect from Brazil out of all the bullshit he said about them. He really is a smooth criminal.

Looks like Chael won the fight without even getting in the cage with him.

I find it funny that Wandy kept going on how Chael dishespected Brazil but in the end, Brazil seems to hate him more than Chael ever did.

yeah, a subpar fighter that has a poor record raised the bar in mma by turning fights into a subpar soap opera. if i wanted to watch that kind of stuff, i'd turn on the tv and watch days of our lives, dog. lol

maybe you're watching the wrong thing on tv. lol

i'm here to watch fights. and nothing beats a good axe murdering like the legend, wanderlei silva. for sure not some subpar fighter that relies on marketing, chael sonnen trash talking. lol
Adding "Lol" to the end of every section won't help you. It's not funny. You look like a moron. Chael just Ho'd out your favorite fighter and didn't have to touch him. Wanderli is done. Remove your face from his nutsack and you might see this.

Wow, Chael won

Chael won in Brazil without fighting at all.
He even came out as the hero in the end and made a respected legend trash his own legacy.
He even made the Brazilians root for him.
He took his job, fans, respect everything.

Chael won

Huge Wand fan here, but this.

It's kind of mind blowing how things work out sometimes.

Chael Sonnen is a god-tier troll.

Back