Wanderlei gets boooed in Brazil!!

Hmm ruined the sport? This shit is laughable. Building a fight with silly shit is common place these days. I think you need to change your pad.

these storylines are good for wwe.... and mma...

the urine collectors should have videod wandy busting out..it would have been great for the sport..

I heard it last night.

Oh man!

Yup. Chael just took the greatest trick the devil ever pulled and raised the fucking bar.

yeah, a subpar fighter that has a poor record raised the bar in mma by turning fights into a subpar soap opera. if i wanted to watch that kind of stuff, i'd turn on the tv and watch days of our lives, dog. lol

maybe you're watching the wrong thing on tv. lol

i'm here to watch fights. and nothing beats a good axe murdering like the legend, wanderlei silva. for sure not some subpar fighter that relies on marketing, chael sonnen trash talking. lol

wanderlei silva has faced much scarier opponents. doubt wand back out of the fight because he was scared. probably backed out and stood up the ufc, out of disgust. that guy chael, seems like a really annoying personality. and wand had to spend weeks with that on tuf.

it's not that Cheal is scary...it's that he completely got in Wand's head so much so that even the thought of possibly losing to Cheal is so unbearable that he would rather not even fight him

yeah, a subpar fighter that has a poor record raised the bar in mma by turning fights into a subpar soap opera. if i wanted to watch that kind of stuff, i'd turn on the tv and watch days of our lives, dog. lol

i'm here to watch fights. and nothing beats a good axe murdering like the legend, wanderlei silva. for sure not some subpar fighter that relies on marketing, chael sonnen trash talking. lol

axe murdering? More like ex-murdering. Wand is done.

Hespect.

Barao gets his ass kicked, loses his belt and he is welcome like a war hero.

Wanderlei ducks a fight after talk trash and he gets booed.

Seems ok to me.

Wake up, Brazil. You can't be this gullible.

Wand hasn't won 2 fights back to back in 8 years.

I think in this case he's the subpar fighter that relies on marketing.

You are "here to watch fights" and you still nuthug the guy who is ducking.

Chael is laughing all the way to the bank with this lol

I still support Wand.

Besides, Chael cheated in his first fight with Anderson. And he

You are pretty stupid if you think a guy who has beaten Okami, Marquardt, Stann, Bisping and Shogun is "subpar". Do you even know what "subpar" means?

Overrated? probably, but Subpar?

Also wandy has a history of pulling that "subpar soap opera" (seriously did you just learn that word or somthing?) shit all the time. Or have you forgotten his feuds from back in Pride

Your clearly trying to turn this into a Sonnen bashing thread, when wanderlei is clearly at fault for a fight that fans wanted to see NOT HAPPEN. He was either pissing hot, or didn't want to face defeat against someone who would GnP the shit out of him. By no means do I think Wanderlei is scared of Sonnen. And like you, i'm here to watch fights, but honestly, wanderlei comes off as if he didn't want any of Sonnen. Yes, Sonnen talks shit, but at least HE shows up. Start talking with some logic in your next message because your just coming off as a bitter idiotic Wand fan. Even other Wanderlei fans are seeing through the bullshit. Open your eyes.

Sad day when Wand turns tail.

:(

What do you expect him to do? Take the test and fail and not fight or not take the test and not fight. Probably looks better not taking the test.

As for what he's been saying, he's obviously scripted by his lawyer so he can cover his ass, which I don't blame him. Beats suspension + fine

Your clearly trying to turn this into a Sonnen bashing thread, when wanderlei is clearly at fault for a fight that fans wanted to see NOT HAPPEN. He was either pissing hot, or didn't want to face defeat against someone who would GnP the shit out of him. By no means do I think Wanderlei is scared of Sonnen. And like you, i'm here to watch fights, but honestly, wanderlei comes off as if he didn't want any of Sonnen. Yes, Sonnen talks shit, but at least HE shows up. Start talking with some logic in your next message because your just coming off as a bitter idiotic Wand fan. Even other Wanderlei fans are seeing through the bullshit. Open your eyes.

I know you're new here, but Wanderlei isn't exactly known for backing out of a fight. Probably afraid to take the test, definitely not afraid of Chael

I know you're new here, but Wanderlei isn't exactly known for backing out of a fight. Probably afraid to take the test, definitely not afraid of Chael

Well, did you fully read what I wrote? I said is not afraid of Cheal, but may fear defeat.
And I also wrote he may be pissing hot, that's possibly a reason why he was afraid of the test.

And yes, I may be knew here, but not new to MMA. Nothing that I have written on here has been illogical to get the "I know you're new here" treatment.

Back