Wanderlei gets boooed in Brazil!!

Chael really fucked him over. His own countrymen booo at him.

[YT]xxAbcHte7Yg[/YT]

This is a crazy sport, but my brain cannot comprehend how we have reached this point

I'd be pretty pissed too if I was Brazilian.

Chael has dark magic on his side. Or something.

This is madness Mike, THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

He deserved it, can't believe he is scared of Chael sonnen who at worst can keep you warm as a nice comforter for a few rounds, he won't knock you out or anything. Lost all respect for Wandy and hope he never gets a meaningful fight again, disgraceful.

good . thsisguy was doing wwe non-stop and then he ran away from the fight. a real "winner"

Never, in a million years would I guess that this would happen.

He deserved it, can't believe he is scared of Chael sonnen who at worst can keep you warm as a nice comforter for a few rounds, he won't knock you out or anything. Lost all respect for Wandy and hope he never gets a meaningful fight again, disgraceful.

hard to disagree. but i wonder if he isn't getting CTE--he's acting unhinged in some ways.

Wow, Chael won

Chael won in Brazil without fighting at all.
He even came out as the hero in the end and made a respected legend trash his own legacy.
He even made the Brazilians root for him.
He took his job, fans, respect everything.

Chael won

can't wait to see chael sonnen get ktfo. he ruined this sport and turned it into a stupid tv drama that noobs here seem to enjoy.

chael is the greatest

i dont even....wanderlei get booed!?!?

Bet Wand wishes he would not have talked that shit in the back of the car now...

i'd pay to watch chael get ktfo. i guess he is pretty good at marketing himself for dana white. a guy like me pay to watch him fight, only to see him get hurt. lol

Chael gave respect to Brazil and Silva embarrassed them by pulling out. That and he represented himself like a chump in the house even thought he says they production team made it out to be that way but the whole time they fought it seemed Chael was keeping his mouth shut. Silva lose respect because Brazilians are known to be really touch and he backed out of a fight that he would probably lose but it's not like he would get his block knocked offf.

Back