Wanderlei gets boooed in Brazil!!

Only Chael can pull off something like this. He really is a unique guy.

i'd pay to watch chael get ktfo. i guess he is pretty good at marketing himself for dana white. a guy like me pay to watch him fight, only to see him get hurt. lol

It can work well for you as a fighter, I'm sure many people who buy Mayweather's fight do so in the hope he'll be on the canvas.

is anyone really surprised? chael was right in exposing wanderlei full of shit

It can work well for you as a fighter, I'm sure many people who buy Mayweather's fight do so in the hope he'll be on the canvas.

mayweather isnt as annoying as chael sonnen is though. and mayweather actually wins his fights, so he can back up the shit he talks. chael sonnen is just a subpar fighter

man this is crazy stuff. To also think he wasn't even good enough in the UFC to make the HOF. Where does he go from here.

Chael played Wanderlai so well, got under his skin, got in his head, got him acting all agitated, turned his own country against him

best thing for Wanderlai is too just shut up and not talk on twitter or videos and try to fight as soon as he can. people have a short memory, once they see him brawling again he'll get back most his fans

Wow, Chael won

Chael won in Brazil without fighting at all.
He even came out as the hero in the end and made a respected legend trash his own legacy.
He even made the Brazilians root for him.
He took his job, fans, respect everything.

Chael won

this. He did so much more damage than he could ever inflict in a 3 round fight.

yep, many people do watch him just to see him lose..i mean, coming out with lil wayne and Justin bieber, the two biggest cancers on music and biggest proven twats in the industry ever?. I would have more respect for him if he walked out with gary glitter :icon_neut

Not the biggest fan, but it's a shame to have a legend end his career the way Wand seems to be doing.
In retrospect, he should have retired after the Stann fight and have a storybook ending.

This is probably the biggest reputation dive in MMA history.

Barnett testing for roids again and ruining his fight with Fedor comes too mind, but this is worse.

He deserved it, can't believe he is scared of Chael sonnen who at worst can keep you warm as a nice comforter for a few rounds, he won't knock you out or anything. Lost all respect for Wandy and hope he never gets a meaningful fight again, disgraceful.

The GNP Chael landed on Anderson in their first fight would have put you out in 5 seconds.

Chael absolutely destroyed Wand mentally. I can't believe, out of all the people Wand has fought, that he's afraid of Chael, but maybe the thought of losing to him and being unable to stand up for all the things he trashed was too much to handle.

chael sonnen is just a slithering parasite, that gets under people's skin. someone we should all look up to. lol not

is anyone really surprised? chael was right in exposing wanderlei full of shit

Chael exposed a lot of BS and Fighters. Most understood that when he was picking a fight with Anderson Silva, he really didn't like him. He wanted that fight. Then, when he lost the first fight, fans saw he could back up his talk (even though, everyone knew why he was sh_t-talking to get the fight). In the second fight, he lost by controversy, but never made an excuse. Now, all the sh_t he talked about Wand was due to him not liking him, but was true. Most understand that parts of Chael's public persona is to market himself, but other parts of his trash talking is right on the money. Win or lose, he is one of the only Fighters that doesn't make excuses. Most appreciate that part of him. The nutthuggers get infuriated :))

Nothing shocking here with the Brazilian fans...

They were swearing at Vitor at 147.

shale bends the knee to the lord of the light.

'usurper rob stark, usurper jeoffrey beratheon, usurper wanderlei silva'

*bbq's leeches*

in all seriousness, wanderlei must have made himself look really really bad on tuf.

chael sonnen is just a slithering parasite, that gets under people's skin. someone we should all look up to. lol not

Mind games are also a big part of fighting.
The fact that Chael came out better than Wanderlei without even fighting is quite impressive. Especially since most Brazilians are quite nationalistic and Chael was a target for some Brazilians.
I think that this hurts Wanderlei more than a loss in a fight to Chael would've.

can't wait to see chael sonnen get ktfo. he ruined this sport and turned it into a stupid tv drama that noobs here seem to enjoy.

Hmm ruined the sport? This shit is laughable. Building a fight with silly shit is common place these days. I think you need to change your pad.

Back