Wanderlei Breaks the Silence on Twitter

I love wand.

But playing dumb may actually be a believable role for him.

goose.jpg

In Greece we have this saying : " He pretends to be a goose " , meaning that he acts like nothing's happened and knows nothing.

What a joke

I still can't believe. How can someone go THAT low and THAT fast?

sorry I didn't know there was a thread on this!

also...

WTFFFF WAND

The funny thing is that Chael called this month ago.

He said there would be no show if Sonnen didn't apologize. Wand kept his word.

Hespect.

Y would wanderlei duck sonnen? He should try to ko/submit C. Sonnen then if he can't just let sonnen choke him out. Live to fight another day

Because he already threw the first punch and got taken down. It was never a good swan song retirement fight for Silva.

I am in absolute shock. I remember when Wand was the most feared fighter in MMA.

Do you know how I know there are some serious MMA noobs here?

They're calling Wand a coward and are actually acting like they're completely justified.

We don't know the exact circumstances of what happened, and Wand doesn't duck. You're buying into the Dana hype machine.

Mother fucker fought Cro Cop and Mark Hunt, wanted to fight in the HW tournament of PRIDE when Fedor was still in it.

I find it hard to believe that Wand is "scared" of Chael Sonnen, when the worst thing Chael will do to him is lay on him for 3-5 rounds and pitty pat his face in a frustrating match.

Fuck you people for shitting on a legend. This is flat out fighter bashing and should be closed by the Mods.

Do you know how I know there are some serious MMA noobs here?

They're calling Wand a coward and are actually acting like they're completely justified.

We don't know the exact circumstances of what happened, and Wand doesn't duck. You're buying into the Dana hype machine.

Mother fucker fought Cro Cop and Mark Hunt, wanted to fight in the HW tournament of PRIDE when Fedor was still in it.

I find it hard to believe that Wand is "scared" of Chael Sonnen, when the worst thing Chael will do to him is lay on him for 3-5 rounds and pitty pat his face in a frustrating match.

Fuck you people for shitting on a legend. This is flat out fighter bashing and should be closed by the Mods.

It's not that people think Wand is scared of Chael, it's that Wand is scared to LOSE to Chael. He doesn't want to deal with that embarrassment and he realizes that Chael is a terrible match up for him, so he ducked him.

Back