Wanderlei Breaks the Silence on Twitter

What is so unbelieveable? After ducking a fighter for so long that fighter will move onto another opponent. He is acting shocked when really he knows what it is. Wandy is an embarrasment to the sport and his country.

I knew this fight was never going to happen. The hype machine was just too much and let's be honest neither one is going for a title run. I just wanted to see Chael retire Wand.

Vitor coming back seems interesting but if Chael beats him that certainly will muddle the 185-ers

He tried to pull the exact same shit with Vitor. This is hardly a surprise.
At least Sonnen is fighting a legit contender and a much more anticipated fight, Sonnen vs. Vitor is guaranteed to be exciting no matter the outcome.

How did he duck the test?

Merely not show up or make excuses or what?

(don't get excited, im not claiming he didnt I haven't been following mma news in the past week)

KJWqhws.png

I am enjoying this storyline. Bit of bait and switch, but the resulting fallout from this should be entertaining.

It's almost as bad as when one of the Williams sisters hid in the back of their mansion to avoid a drug test.

I don't buy it. Wanderlei has slowly gone from my favorite fighter to some one I will root against. He is backing out of fights, he will try to blame it on something but if he really wanted to fight he would have been able to make it happen. Hes a drama queen.
"wanderlei doesnt care what you think'
no shit.

I new Wand would back out, that's why he's my least favorite fighter.

Waiting for creepy B&W video of Wand's dislike of the athletic commission.

I can't believe its not chicken and rice

People should give Wanderlei the Roger Clemens treatment. He should be erase like Stalin in Russia history. I have no more respect for him.

Back