Wanderlei Breaks the Silence on Twitter

who cares?

wand is done at this point of his career

btw: sonnen would embarrass him

A account less than a month old and 14 posts in... Unless you love the account name lets hear what you really have to say :)

Nope TALKING ABOUT OTHER SITES, Not this one. Haven't been on here in like 5 or 6 years, can't even remember which name I used.

But on other sites and message boards I have been getting smack talk for bad mouthing WANDY since this fight was announced.

Also what does the name have to do with it. Every other name I wanted to use was taken pretty much so figured I would use something that I havent used since rapbattles website back in 2000 and 2001

Wand needs to stop acting like he doesn't know what's happening.

Wand needs to stop acting like he doesn't know what's happening.

He wants us to think its an act, or really didn't do it intentionally. That way he can try and save face. Point is Sonnen has him shook and Wandy looks like a straight up clown now.

Nope TALKING ABOUT OTHER SITES, Not this one. Haven't been on here in like 5 or 6 years, can't even remember which name I used.

But on other sites and message boards I have been getting smack talk for bad mouthing WANDY since this fight was announced.

Also what does the name have to do with it. Every other name I wanted to use was taken pretty much so figured I would use something that I havent used since rapbattles website back in 2000 and 2001

Your reading comprehension is horrible. After reading these 2 posts I have no desire to ever read any of your posts again. You suck.

Your reading comprehension is horrible. After reading these 2 posts I have no desire to ever read any of your posts again. You suck.

Good for you. I don't come on here to type novels and act like I am writing an essay for my english teacher. My Job requires me to type wierdly and fucked up the way I type. Glad I offended you!!!!!!

This is like a year or so ago when Dana was trying to line up the fight, Dana said it was offered and Silva rejected it, but Wanderlei is on Twitter playing dumb like he was begging for the fight and it wasn't offered.

Good for you. I don't come on here to type novels and act like I am writing an essay for my english teacher. My Job requires me to type wierdly and fucked up the way I type. Glad I offended you!!!!!!

I didn't insult how you type, I insulted your ability to answer that guys post. He was suggesting that since your account is so new it doesn't matter if you get banned unless you really want that user name. Then you rambled on about some random stuff. Do you feel enlightened now?

And you type, talk and conduct yourself like a 7th grader?

If you've been here since then, wouldn't you be wiser?

I didn't insult how you type, I insulted your ability to answer that guys post. He was suggesting that since your account is so new it doesn't matter if you get banned unless you really want that user name. Then you rambled on about some random stuff. Do you feel enlightened now?

Sorry for being at work and not catching that, I thought he was actually insulting my name. I only get an hour for break so I wasn't really paying attention. But now that I took the time to actually slowly read it I see it plain as day now.

Sorry for being at work and not catching that, I thought he was actually insulting my name. I only get an hour for break so I wasn't really paying attention. But now that I took the time to actually slowly read it I see it plain as day now.

No problem, homie.

And you type, talk and conduct yourself like a 7th grader?

If you've been here since then, wouldn't you be wiser?

Yeah thats it. I have seen some of your posts before, Some pretty stupid shit in plenty of yours but no need to nit pick. Life is too short to act like I am superior on the Internet....

I wasn't just getting at if you got banned you could always make another account and be back basically the same minus the name which you would have to change. Just wanted to see what you had to say is all.

Yeah thats it. I have seen some of your posts before, Some pretty stupid shit in plenty of yours but no need to nit pick. Life is too short to act like I am superior on the Internet....

That's because hypocrisy runs deep within me and my people.

Back