Wanderlei Breaks the Silence on Twitter

Chael = GOAT.

We weren't joking when we were saying this.

He just made one of the previously most feared fighters in MMA ever, either DUCK a fight with him or have to rely on PED's to fight him.

Chael Sonnen (R)!

UFC didnt want chael dead. Vitor will still make his life miserable.

I use to like Wanderlei back in the day, man.. I have zero respect for him at this point.

Chael = GOAT.

We weren't joking when we were saying this.

He just made one of the previously most feared fighters in MMA ever, either DUCK a fight with him or have to rely on PED's to fight him.

Chael Sonnen (R)!

You stupid?

Wand would smash him with or without trt

Wtf since when could ducks use twitter??

The thing is, I don't think it was PED's Wand was hiding from, I think the story Chael told about Wand being drunk and all was true, I think he's in a bad place, and living in Vegas, isn't a good spot to be in a bad place.

Hands down the biggest bitch in MMA.

I said this many times- and got a lot of flack from Wand supporters. I said Wand will find a way for the fight to not happen. I am not surprised- Wand knows Chael is a bad matchup for him. Said this for many months. Wand needed to do what he had to do to get out of this fight. Wand knows Chael would ragdoll for him three rounds. Wand now needs to keep his mouth shut and never mention Chael again. Three different times- Chael made the offer- three different times Wand has pulled out of the fight. This is the truth. If it walks like a duck and sounds a duck- it is a duck. Wand now needs to stop mentioning Chael. I would personally cut him because he had no intention of fighting Chael and never did. Cut his ass Dana.

i don't believe a word wanderlei has to say after today's announcement.

It's almost as bad as when one of the Williams sisters hid in the back of their mansion to avoid a drug test.

lol did this really happen?

But the Wand one reminds me of when Overeem ducked out of the Press Conference to avoid taking a drug test and then was forced to come back to submit to it.

The thing is, I don't think it was PED's Wand was hiding from, I think the story Chael told about Wand being drunk and all was true, I think he's in a bad place, and living in Vegas, isn't a good spot to be in a bad place.

Dude - they can't test him for alcohol when he's on his own time - if at all.

They're only testing for PED's.

Been saying this since day one that WAND WAS SCARED, got flamed to all hell for it and how Sonnen was weak and a bad fighter who never amounted to half of what WANDY DID BLAH BLAH BLAH. MY OH MY Cyborgs twin brother ducked the fucking fight after all his tirades and what not. How does that make him look now, Are the his fellow country men gonna forgive him for this????

I wish I could say what I really wanted to but would get banned probably

Been saying this since day one that WAND WAS SCARED, got flamed to all hell for it and how Sonnen was weak and a bad fighter who never amounted to half of what WANDY DID BLAH BLAH BLAH. MY OH MY Cyborgs twin brother ducked the fucking fight after all his tirades and what not. How does that make him look now, Are the his fellow country men gonna forgive him for this????

I wish I could say what I really wanted to but would get banned probably

A account less than a month old and 14 posts in... Unless you love the account name lets hear what you really have to say :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back