Wait so why is the UFC doing a card on sunday?

I thought Conor was such a big star that no one would go to Foxborough and all attend him v siver.

I love football but lost interest all together after that robbery against Dallas. I'm not butt hurt about it really but once the Cowboys are done I'm over with football until Super Bowl.

This fight night card will be awesome. Cowboy/Bendo 3 is gonna be awesome. Finally Cowboy will finish Smooth.

And the prelims have a lot of exciting fighters

UFN>NFL playoffs for me

Yeah, Detroit got hosed.

I hear ya there I lose interest in it too after my team is out which is also Dallas, but instead of being pissed about the catch that wasn't we should be proud of the team we have now heading into next year

Super Bowl 50 here we come!

eFxYxp8.gif

I was hoping Dallas won so my Seahawks could be the one to crush Dallas' dreams lol.

This is the AFC championship game which means by the end of this game people will be so drunk nobody will be trying to spend the time to find the FS1 channel. It's hard enough to do it sober.
Wait, you're telling me drunk people don't watch fights?

Main card starts at 10.

Main card starts at 10, main event will likely kick off at midnight. There's going to be very little actual crossover in terms of the fights that matter to the UFC (co-main and main) and the game.

Word, then yah that's no problem and it's definitely because of MLK. Too bad I'm one of the few fucks who still has work -__-

Too bad I'm one of the few fucks who still has work -__-

Same here and I have to fight my way home through shitty Foxboro traffic. I'm definitely not making it home for the main events.

Yeah, Detroit got hosed.

Both teams did. It's not anyone's fault but the "Allstar" refs they put together. I'm thinking since the big baller shot callers in Vegas bet so much on GB to win that the officiating played a role, I like how Mike Pereira was quick to bring up the Calvin Johnson rule on Dez when there was no correlation. Mafia got both our teams

Forgot about the site of the game that is a coincidence, millons are gonna watch the game on TV
The UFC's cards are always going up against the NFL, NBA, etc. during the winter.
Unless the game goes into OT, it will be over by the time the main card starts.

UFC wanted a McGregor fight in Boston and this Sunday was about the only weekend night available in January or February- only available weekend dates were the 4th, 11th & 18th. It was either one of those dates or wait until the middle of March.

I thought Conor was such a big star that no one would go to Foxborough and all attend him v siver.
They'll be playing the fights on the jumbotrons, no replays for the stadium people.

Wait, you're telling me drunk people don't watch fights?
You mean they all don't stand around philosophizing on how much better they'd run the government, economy, etc? Oh, wait that is the warroom.

The UFC's cards are always going up against the NFL, NBA, etc. during the winter.
Unless the game goes into OT, it will be over by the time the main card starts.

UFC wanted a McGregor fight in Boston and this Sunday was about the only weekend night available in January or February- only available weekend dates were the 4th, 11th & 18th. It was either one of those dates or wait until the middle of March.

Well the reason they wanted it in Boston is because of the heavy Irish Presence in Boston. But they should have done it elsewhere a state/city without a football team like Los,Cal Why even risk your soon to be biggest star getting defeated by ratings. I personally don't think many people will watch it but thats just me I wasn't aware they weren't overlapping by that much but they will if not for the first hour including post game team celebration.

It is LITERALLY the worst Sunday of the year to hold an event other than Superb Owl Sunday.

What is the reasoning for this? Why not Saturday? I will record the fights, but don't fuck with championship NFL football.

owl.gif

So Mcgregor haters can get their prayers in hoping that Silver escapes with his life

So they can get A-Level fans to tune into a D-Level pseudo sport.

Duh!

I love football but lost interest all together after that robbery against Dallas. I'm not butt hurt about it really but once the Cowboys are done I'm over with football until Super Bowl.

1. I hate to disagree, but you do seem a bit butthurt.

2. Dallas did get robbed.

3. Dallas got an inordinate amount of help from the refs the week prior, so in that sense they break even.

4. No one was even predicting an 8-8 season for the Cowboys prior to the season. Enjoy what was a great year.

1. I hate to disagree, but you do seem a bit butthurt.

2. Dallas did get robbed.

3. Dallas got an inordinate amount of help from the refs the week prior, so in that sense they break even.

4. No one was even predicting an 8-8 season for the Cowboys prior to the season. Enjoy what was a great year.

Lol yeah it's funny how fast Dallas fans forgot about the gift they got against the lions.

Fox and the UFC are trying a bit of the old piggyback strategy. They will promote the fights during the game and after the game hope folks will tune in to the fights. I for the life of me cannot understand why that is a mystery to so many in this thread.

If it works, they might spam fights cards after NFL games all next season. If it does not work, at least Sherdog is happy, because they love to see the UFC fail. Win-win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back