Elections Voter's 18-29 Engaged and Overwhelmingly Approve Of Biden

It’s so nice waking up every single day and not seeing what tweet that moron Trump has started the day with. What Twitter fight he has started against teenagers.

The rest of the sane country recognizes it too.

Oh my goodness. Did he hurt your feelings? You poor thing.

<Dany07>

love seeing young people so politically wise and getting involved. as long as dems keep control, we are in good hands

Oh my goodness. Did he hurt your feelings? You poor thing.

<Dany07>
<BidenShutIt>
Trump didn't hurt my feeling but he did cost his supporters their fragile grip on sanity and lower their IQ's big time. I mean these were never particularly sane or smart people even before but when Trump came along they became batshit crazy drooling morons.

I'm glad you're stable.
It just is, I don't know if I'm glad about it. It's how I exist.

On a serious note as to why I feel people on twitter are unstable, people will use limited characters from others to affirm their beliefs. Echo chambers in social media are a huge problem. But I get that its used so you keep consuming the platform or content. It just creates mentally ill pockets of people. They are subverted and don't even realize it. Critical thinking goes out the window.

Cool, I was wondering what kids thought. Students have been on the side of the Russian revolution, the Cuban revolution, cleared out tienenman square, were the first to burn books in Munich. There has literally never been an atrocity in history that students weren't on the side of, but good to know the 2nd most racist poster on here(mike tyson fan might be banned, who the fuck knows or cares) is on the same side as the people who've supported every atrocity in history.

What kind of goddamn moron or psycho is really excited that they're on the same side as students? This isn't even your first thread with you claiming to be thrilled that you're on the same side as the dumbest and most gullible people in society. If people had no other information than to oppose everything 18 year olds wanted, the world would have saved itself a ton of misery.

Last edited:
So the least experienced people of voting age in the country approve of a president who is pumping an absolutely absurd amount of money into the economy which is leading us into a period of massive inflation. They have no idea how the economy works. When he raises the minimum wage to the highest it's ever been, they're going to rejoice like he is the savior of people of poverty. In the end, they'll be in the exact same position they were at in the first place because all it's going to do is match the inflation he's setting upon the country.

But he claims it won't cause inflation and that no one making under 400k will have their taxes raised.

If you believe that, you're an absolute fool.
Dude you supported a president who did his best to piss away the positive effects of booming economy by running trillion dollar deficits to give tax breaks to the rich. And will be adding to the deficit all the way to 2025.
You should stfu about the economy.

daily bootlicking thread from ts. nice
I'm sorry please forgive me maybe I should have started a thread about woke this or cancel culture that instead of a thread about young voters and voting habits along with their approval of the current POTUS and the Democratic party vs the previous POTUS and Republican party.

<BidenShutIt>
Trump didn't hurt my feeling but he did cost his supporters their fragile grip on sanity and lower their IQ's big time. I mean these were never particularly sane or smart people even before but when Trump came along they became batshit crazy drooling morons.

Jimmies Officially Rustled.

{<jimmies}

It's entertaining and pathetic all at the same time.

I'm sorry please forgive me maybe I should have started a thread about woke this or cancel culture that instead of a thread about young voters and voting habits along with their approval of the current POTUS and the Democratic party vs the previous POTUS and Republican party.
you're doing god's work.

Just like Trump voters won't admit voting for him, seems they also pretend they weren't hanging on his every tweet.

giphy.webp

Along with over 70 million Americans, I voted for Trump in the General Election, but not in the primaries. He was not in my top 5 choices. He did prove me wrong and made some deft moves on Illegal Immigration, the economy, improvements for Black Americans, solid Middle East moves, a desire to de-escalate, removing red tape for vaccine acceleration, against China, he shut down North Korea, and more. He also fucked up on Spending in enormous ways. I may have read 2% of his tweets and he Tweeted like a dick often, but Presidents are about actions.

You actually have made up this whole make believe world of how those that voted for him are. TDS is real bro.

It’s so nice waking up every single day and not seeing what tweet that moron Trump has started the day with. What Twitter fight he has started against teenagers.

The rest of the sane country recognizes it too.

People actually use twitter? Covfefe was my favourite to be honest. I still use that nearly every morning I am at work.

People actually use twitter? Covfefe was my favourite to be honest. I still use that nearly every morning I am at work.

Of course people use twitter. It was trumps favorite platform. Why are you asking dumb questions like that? Asking dumb Questions you already know the answer to.

<Dany07>

I'm sure they're just thrilled we bombed Syria to threaten Iran instead of reforming healthcare/student loans/etc.

Yeah, cause the orange shitstain was totally going to do that.. Day one in fact, bigger and better healthcare, believe me trust me.

I will never understand why people care so much about their political party in a clearly rigged game. Your rich millionaire guy beat their rich millionaire guy? Cool.

So the least experienced people of voting age in the country approve of a president who is pumping an absolutely absurd amount of money into the economy which is leading us into a period of massive inflation. They have no idea how the economy works. When he raises the minimum wage to the highest it's ever been, they're going to rejoice like he is the savior of people of poverty. In the end, they'll be in the exact same position they were at in the first place because all it's going to do is match the inflation he's setting upon the country.

But he claims it won't cause inflation and that no one making under 400k will have their taxes raised.

If you believe that, you're an absolute fool.
No offense, but I find this idea to be quite absurd especially when that age range is the sought after group for the US military. If they have no idea how the US economy works then that's a failure on the part of the education system, but young voters are more aware than ever before.

Aloso I don't understand what you mean by the highest it's ever been while also speaking of inflation? Does inflation not factor when it comes to raising the minimum wage?

Lets use my state as an example.
The Louisiana minimum wage was last changed in 2008, when it was raised $0.70 from $6.55 to $7.25. The federal rate has not changed since 2009. All exemptions in the Louisiana state minimum wage mirror the exemptions under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).

At that time average of that seventy cent raise in 2008, the average one bedroom here in New Orleans cost $846. If you look at the median cost before Covid hit... the average rent for a one bedroom was over $1,500.
https://www.zumper.com/rent-research/new-orleans-la

So with minimum wage staying the same we see a drastic increase in rent alone. Inflation is very real, but cost of living has been inflating at an insane rate, cost of healthcare and education are astronomical, so even excluding all of those issues. Let us look alone at what $15 means.I think you'll find this fascinating considering you bring up inflation.
https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/1970?amount=15

Look at the buying power of $15 since 1970 to now. Hell look at tuition increases alone.
  • Tuition for 1987-1988: $3,190
  • Tuition for 1997-1998: $4,740
  • Tuition for 2007-2008: $7,280
  • Tuition for 2017-2018: $9,970
That's factored with the inflation for 2018. So you talk about not understanding economics, but younger voters see a harsh reality ahead of them, there is a huge connection between suicide and debt. Those that die of suicide are eight times more likely to be in debt. I suggest this incredible piece.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24121465/

So you can call them idealistic for a future, but you're idealistic for a reality that doesn't exist anymore and can never exist without drastic changes. You should be careful of who you call a fool my friend, because one shouldn't throw stones, especially with the glass housing market being what it is.

Back