Elections Voter's 18-29 Engaged and Overwhelmingly Approve Of Biden

I say we don’t listen to 26 year olds but the second you turn 27 we should really start listening

I say we ban tobacco for 17 year olds, but the second they turn 18 we should let them start their journey towards stage 4 lung cancer.

I say we ban alcohol for 20 year olds, but the second they turn 21 we should really let them drink like a fish. Also, it's ok if they blow someone up in Iraq or Afghanistan at 18, but allowing them a beer after watching someone get turned into chunky salsa is strictly off limits.

I love this game, it's fun.

I say we ban tobacco for 17 year olds, but the second they turn 18 we should let them start their journey towards stage 4 lung cancer.

I say we ban alcohol for 20 year olds, but the second they turn 21 we should really let them drink like a fish. Also, it's ok if they blow someone up in Iraq or Afghanistan at 18, but allowing them a beer after watching someone get turned into chunky salsa is strictly off limits.

I love this game, it's fun.

You’re so beyond help you couldn’t even tell I was being sarcastic

I don’t believe you. Everything you say aligns with trump

Because maybe we align politically on a myriad of subjects :p

Not everything though, environmental issues we differ, we also differ on the work force. I said it was a sham under Obama and it was still cooked books under Trump.

What, that I put more weight into peoples opinions who have life experience? Yes, you can approve of him, that's fine. Prices are already soaring and the real estate bubble continues to climb as people invest money into hard assets (housing) to avoid taking an L on inflation.

Currently I'm in the market and I'm with an engineer for a partner and I'm on a good salary and we are looking at being house poor on an entry level. You think the average 18 year old right now will ever be a home owner? You think they know that some of these current decisions will be partially responsible for them renting for their rest of their lives?
While I agree with your sentiment towards the housing market... the fact you think that is a democrat/Republican issue speaks to your understanding of the market.. please enlighten us older folks (since you put weight in our opinions obviously) about how trump,Biden,obama,bush jr helped curb the over inflation of cost of living...housing prices...stagnant wages,etc.
I’ve lived through 6-7 presidents and if there’s one thing that hasn’t changed is the growth of cost of living...you know what has changed though? corporate bailouts, banks/investment firms sinking the market..health care being priced to a point of death vs. money..wage stagnation..predatory education loans with criminal interest rates..union busting..basically every facet of healthy economic growth for the middle class has been raped by right wing policies.
Republican Recession after republicans recession also kicks this can down the road.
“The leopards ate your face” as the saying goes.

So while I agree the current and future generations are fucked....
making Biden’s policies (100 days in office might I add) the catalyst to there demise is just plain partisanship with a dash of ignorance.

these progressive policies are the only chance in hell these next generations have, because right now they are fucked if it stays the status quo.

That’s why we should listen to people 18-26 years old. You literally just made the point for me. Lol. Thanks.
Why the fuck would you take advice from people who havnt experienced something lol that's retarded. If you were an intern would you ask the janitor how to become a ceo?

Why the fuck would you take advice from people who havnt experienced something lol that's retarded. If you were an intern would you ask the janitor how to become a ceo?

you can have a masters degree and be extremely intelligent by 26. I really have no idea what you’re talking about right now.

In fact I would much rather listen to a smart 24 year old over you. You have nothing to say.

It’s not like these young voters hold some crazy, far-out view in this instance. This is the Majority opinion of the country. For all their lack of having a job or “Real life” experience they basically AGREE with the rest of the country.

10 trillion in just a few months? What president has done that?

How many pandemics did the previous presidents go through?

Didnt our former president spend trillions of dollars as well....?

How many banks were bailed out during 2008 housing crash?

How much wasted money have we spent on the military?

Please don't play dumb lol.

What, that I put more weight into peoples opinions who have life experience? Yes, you can approve of him, that's fine. Prices are already soaring and the real estate bubble continues to climb as people invest money into hard assets (housing) to avoid taking an L on inflation.

Currently I'm in the market and I'm with an engineer for a partner and I'm on a good salary and we are looking at being house poor on an entry level. You think the average 18 year old right now will ever be a home owner? You think they know that some of these current decisions will be partially responsible for them renting for their rest of their lives?
Yeah I'm sure you had that same opinion at 22

you can have a masters degree and be extremely intelligent by 26. I really have no idea what you’re talking about right now.

In fact I would much rather listen to a smart 24 year old over you. You have nothing to say.
You could also be an absolute moron and with 0 real life experience ( like yourself). Not sure what your point is . Your acting like the successful 24 year old is the norm over the moron with 40,000$ in debt and no real education to use in the real world.

How many pandemics did the previous presidents go through?

Didnt our former president spend trillions of dollars as well....?

How many banks were bailed out during 2008 housing crash?

How much wasted money have we spent on the military?

Please don't play dumb lol.

10 trillion dollars is absolutely unheard of. Don't act like presidents spending some money is the same as spending 10 trillion. Your logic is just as faulty as your friends here.

10 trillion dollars is absolutely unheard of. Don't act like presidents spending some money is the same as spending 10 trillion. Your logic is just as faulty as your friends here.

So again... How much trillions did the last president spend ? Are you going to continue to avoid that question?

On a side note. I support spending if it's going to be beneficial for the future. Especially for green energy.

The money was allocated for a lot of things.

but once again you’re dancing around the point I made. Did the sky fall back in 2008 when Obama added the stimulus?

Are you talking about the $787 billion stimulus? Nope the sky did not fall. You're right.

That is exactly the same as $10 trillion in just the first few months of Biden's presidency.

And you talking about dancing around a point is rich lol

Back