• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Pulp Fiction 30th Anniversary

Highway99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Debuted at Cannes 30 years ago yesterday...

Happy Birthday to one of the best screenplays ever written!

iu

Remember watching as a college jr. Dsmn feels like a month ago

Legit good movie and has aged really well.

I know he is a small part of the movie but my favorite character in that movie is The Wolf. All the scenes with him in it are fantastic.

Also, I don't particularly care for the middle story with Bruce Willis but it's also because I hate sexual assault in any movie. Still doesn't take away from how good the movie is overall or the first story and the last story.

A good example of Cannes having its finger on the pulse more than the Oscars.

Tarantino has stated Steven Speilberg told him a few weeks before the Oscar's that he was not going to win best picture or best director because Robert Zemeckis is going to win because of the work he already put in prior and 'it's his time, you'll have plenty of time to win'

In hindsight Pulp was Tarantinos best shot to win and he hasn't come close since.

The absolute coolest dance scene ever put to film, i was legit heartbroken when I found out Jackrabbit Slim's wasnt a real place

tenor.gif

Still haven't forgiven Tarantino for putting Uma in that ugly wig.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back