• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Vivek Ramaswamy believes there's a Chiefspiracy involving Taylor Swift, Joe Biden, & the NFL

I think it would’ve been cooler if they found Hilary Clinton wearing a skin mask and she chased that dude out with a chainsaw.

Children, dude.

I hope, behind your joke, you're giving yourself a reality check - even if you don't want to admit it openly on the forum.

Because there's a lot of smoke there, for there to be no manner of flames.

I'm here to interrupt your regularly scheduled Taylor Swift thread and say GO NINERS!

Now back to our program.

I remember when right wingers hated Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers.

Right wingers also rooting for San Francisco of all places now.

Who is going to get your tampons soaked next? Imagine being this big of a snowflake.

You guys should really just jump on the Karen Rogers bandwagon instead.Honestly, you guys should be watching old USFL highlights before Donald bankrupted it.

I remember when right wingers hated Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers.

Right wingers also rooting for San Francisco of all places now.

Who is going to get your tampons soaked next? Imagine being this big of a snowflake.

You guys should really just jump on the Karen Rogers bandwagon instead.
I know when I want my tampons soaked, I just come to the War Room. Plenty of drippy posters I can rely on.

Republicans voted for an actor named Ronald Reagan, a reality TV host from the Apprentice, Dr. Oz, an SEC football coach, and a Fox Fake News Anchor.

Are you people intentionally this ridiculous?

Looks like the point went completely over your head. Maybe ask Taylor Swift what to reply next?

I know when I want my tampons soaked, I just come to the War Room. Plenty of drippy posters I can rely on.

Yea, the right wing rage threads here are hilarious.

You guys have any department stores your're mad at lately? Perhaps a color of m&m that hurts your feelings? Is Mr./Ms./They/Them Potato Head the wrong shade of brown?

Never thought I'd see the day that conservatives cried over potatos. You guys went from respectable gun toting rednecks to turning into the social justice warriors you once reviled. Just a bunch of Spud Chuds crying about Mr. Potato Head now 😂

Looks like the point went completely over your head. Maybe ask Taylor Swift what to reply next?

Bro, I wouldn't have a clue who Taylor Swift supports politically if it wasn't for Republicans constantly whining and crying about her.

Personally, I always seek out Ja Rule's opinion for political subjects. Always my go-to.

it is so fucking funny that a football player is dating a blue eyed country music star and conservatives fucking hate them both. and are instead rooting for a team from san francisco as vengeance (?). being a conservative means you eventually hate everything, including the stuff you pretended to like in order to spite people you don't know. what a cool life

Yea, the right wing rage threads here are hilarious.

You guys have any department stores your're mad at lately? Perhaps a color of m&m that hurts your feelings? Is Mr./Ms./They/Them Potato Head the wrong shade of brown?

Never thought I'd see the day that conservatives cried over potatos. You guys went from respectable gun toting rednecks to turning into the social justice warriors you once reviled. Just a bunch of Spud Chuds crying about Mr. Potato Head now 😂
Yeah it's funny that isn't it? It's like as if pussified bitches on the left got what they wanted by bringing the other team down to their level. Amazing if you ask me.

it is so fucking funny that a football player is dating a blue eyed country music star and conservatives fucking hate them both. and are instead rooting for a team from san francisco as vengeance (?). being a conservative means you eventually hate everything, including the stuff you pretended to like in order to spite people you don't know. what a cool life

Conservatives aren't rooting for anyone in the NFL, they boycotted it a couple of years ago.

Conservatives aren't rooting for anyone in the NFL, they boycotted it a couple of years ago.
there is no chance that is accurate. they're all watching and drinking bud light and re-subscribing to disney+ like the good little piggies they are. they can't stop consuming american culture. their problem is they're too stupid and untalented to shape any of it so you get discussions like this one where a boring singer is a CIA asset or whatever

He doesn't believe that. What he believes is that Republican voters are morons and that saying stuff like that will get them to like him.

I'll take that as a "no" from you.

Investigates nothing - comes to firm conclusion anyway.

Imagine being that proud of yourself for being willfully ignorant LMAO. These dudes just keep exposing themselves, it's glorious.
Tell me more about bigfoot..

Back