• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Vivek Ramaswamy believes there's a Chiefspiracy involving Taylor Swift, Joe Biden, & the NFL

it is so fucking funny that a football player is dating a blue eyed country music star and conservatives fucking hate them both. and are instead rooting for a team from san francisco as vengeance (?). being a conservative means you eventually hate everything, including the stuff you pretended to like in order to spite people you don't know. what a cool life
These people are not conservatives. They have zero interest in any actual policy. They are political stans. They need a team to root for and this is it. Ask them to explain the pros and cons of any issue beyond repeating talking points and it will go nowhere.

It's just another form of sports to them.

I don't care who Taylor Swift dates, votes for or endorses, but I'm generally sick of seeing her or hearing her bland shitty music. She's pretty much impossible to avoid at this point. Also, I don't think there's a secret cabal pushing her on us. It's clear the NFL is showing her over and over because she brings in more fans and it's free exposure for her.

LOL! The right is so ashamed to not have any celebrity A listers so they shit on anyone famous who votes democrat. Their way of trying to shut people up.

Pure negativity.
And if they did they’d be sucking him/her off at any chance. They love celebrities. Just look at that dude who played Jesus

He's already a paid shill for the vaccine so it's kinda on brand.
And cried on Jan 6th supposedly. Can’t believe how he continues to get support. He’s such an obvious used car salesman that will say anything

And cried on Jan 6th supposedly. Can’t believe how he continues to get support. He’s such an obvious used car salesman that will say anything
What a tool. This swift thing has probably garnered him 100 million in enforcements.

Well one of football wife's has been given a prize NFL logo rights contract. This is a pretty big deal as Taylor Swift had a version of her coat she put on for a few games. These NFL licenses are really a huge deal it could be worth 50 million or more a year. The quarterbacks wife will likely be making more then her husband lol.

Yeah man that Lamar Jackson interception in the end zone was totally scripted LMAO

Give him an Oscar for that helmet throw afterwards.. such a great method actor.
I don't think boxing is on the up and up either.

I must be a conspiracy theorist.

What's next? An NBA official going to jail for rigging games?

Hopefully Mr. Pfizer retires after this season, so he and that woke skank can go away.

These people are not conservatives. They have zero interest in any actual policy. They are political stans. They need a team to root for and this is it. Ask them to explain the pros and cons of any issue beyond repeating talking points and it will go nowhere.

It's just another form of sports to them.
A perfect example of upside down world.

It's too bad that people such as yourself will benefit when Trump becomes president again. You don't deserve it.

It's Defensive Holding... but yeah.
ehhh not really. He's not grabbing onto or holding onto anything there just gets his arm around his waist for a moment. If you called this a hold there would be a flag every other down.

I take no joy in the chiefs winning but this tweet was dumb.

Back