Bisping still salty with Kelvin

Always nice to see Ping butthurt over dudes that knocked him out, here he is shitting on Kelvin for not making weight last week.

Stay salty Ping

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oyyac9F2Zw1u2ragso4_250.gif

ix845hvlxgb11.gif
You think gastelum doesn't deserve criticism for missing weight yet again ?

Remember when gastelum won the title... Me neither. At least bisping is a millionaire who achieve his dreams.

Counterpoint: Bisping gets to say whatever he wants about Kelvin because he actually won a damn belt.
Dumbest take ever. You dont get to say whatever you want because of winning stuff.

Bisping is right about Kelvin though.

I'd rather have both eyes, all my brain cells, and not be submissive to Dana White thank you.

afkgaming%2F2021-08%2F79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3%2Fcopium_png.png

He has both eyes.
He seems absolutely fine, mentally.
He has a boss, like 99@% of people, only he has made millions from his work, despite being frankly quite limited.

Probably one of the guys who's maximised his potential in MMA more than just about anyone.

Last edited:
He may be right, but it still looks bad coming from him. The guy cleaned your clock, there's enough people criticizing him already, maybe stay out of this one.

Of course typical Ping in love with his own voice has to give his hot take, just like he can't stop crying about Hendo and Vitor lol.
Nah, he’s a commentator and does podcasts and interviews commenting on fighters all the time. If anyone else missed weight multiple times (esp by 10 plus pounds like Kelvin multiple times) he’d come out and say they’re unprofessional and need to move up in weight. Kelvin shouldn’t get a pass because they fought. He should comment on all fighters in the same manner

I do I just think it’s funny coming from Bisping of all people.
Why is it funny? I dont get it.

Bisping has never ever missed weight and he goes hard on anyone who misses weight even on the broadcast.

I dont see why Kelvin should be exempt from bisping's criticisim because gastelum ko'd him. Bisping took that fight on a weeks notice, in china, and STILL made weight. he has every right to criticize Kelvin, history be damned.

Last edited:
I'm never going to fault any competitor with being a bit salty. Who in the heck likes getting beat up? I certainly don't. If you aren't the slightest bit salty at getting your arse handed to you then odds are you didn't want it bad enough to begin with. Doesn't mean you can't be friendly and respectful with the other person or that a whooping should prevent you from being buddies, but I'm still trying to beat the other person up at a later date.

I'm strictly applying OP's logic to this: He says Bisping shouldn't criticize Kelvin because he got KO'd by him, I say he can because his career is better.

I say that he (Bisping) can say it because he is actually right about the topic and Kelvin's struggles. Don't have to take anything else into consideration.

Back