Vitor on TRT: "NBA, NFL and MLB has it. Why not MMA?"

ooo i diddnt see taht part. yea thats crazy , if he left out those pieces then his argument makes sense :)

I would care if Vitor wasn't juicing at like 17 years old. Guy was on roids before he came anywhere near his prime, and now he's gonna cry about TRT? No sympathy here

When Vitor started(and was taking roids) they weren't banned from competition. You can't really blame a guy for cheating when in actuality he wasn't.

I assume the steroid test he failed in 2006 is what most people are referring to. Now I'm not going to say that the following statement is true, but it's worth mentioning if we're going to talk steroids and Vitor...

"as the result of rehabilitative injections given to him by Brazilian endocrinologist Dr. Rodrigo M. Greco after his surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his knee in the summer of 2006."

" The Nevada State Athletic Commission eventually received a statement from Dr. Greco stating that he did give Belfort post surgical injections containing testosterone.[7] While conceding that Belfort may have not known about the testosterone, the NSAC explained that even if Belfort was given injections[(anabolic anti-inflammatory)] by a medical practictioner who did not inform him that they contained anabolic steroids, it would still be a violation of the banned substances policy."

Again, I'm not saying that I believe 100% that this is the true, I'm just saying that we need to look at both sides of the coin here. It's still a well known FACT that Vitor was juicing in the early days of his career.

He still makes a valid point though. Everyone is riding his nuts because he was successful, while everyone else who took TRT hasn't changed(career wise). It's also claimed by many endocrinologists to not give any unfair abilities, and these guys get tested so much more regularly that guys who don't. The reality may be that Vitor requires TRT due to taking roids in his past, but IMO I don't give a shit so long as he's not given an unfair advantage.

When Vitor started(and was taking roids) they weren't banned from competition. You can't really blame a guy for cheating when in actuality he wasn't.

I assume the steroid test he failed in 2006 is what most people are referring to. Now I'm not going to say that the following statement is true, but it's worth mentioning if we're going to talk steroids and Vitor...

"as the result of rehabilitative injections given to him by Brazilian endocrinologist Dr. Rodrigo M. Greco after his surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his knee in the summer of 2006."

" The Nevada State Athletic Commission eventually received a statement from Dr. Greco stating that he did give Belfort post surgical injections containing testosterone.[7] While conceding that Belfort may have not known about the testosterone, the NSAC explained that even if Belfort was given injections[(anabolic anti-inflammatory)] by a medical practictioner who did not inform him that they contained anabolic steroids, it would still be a violation of the banned substances policy."

Again, I'm not saying that I believe 100% that this is the true, I'm just saying that we need to look at both sides of the coin here. It's still a well known FACT that Vitor was juicing in the early days of his career.

He still makes a valid point though. Everyone is riding his nuts because he was successful, while everyone else who took TRT hasn't changed(career wise). It's also claimed by many endocrinologists to not give any unfair abilities, and these guys get tested so much more regularly that guys who don't. The reality may be that Vitor requires TRT due to taking roids in his past, but IMO I don't give a shit so long as he's not given an unfair advantage.

i knew none of this, i dont follow as closely as most others, but these are the things i prefer to read on here. things that make sense and explore both sides of the arguments.

But what I don't understand is the people who criticize Vitor where were these people when Hendo Koed bisping ( in a more brutal fashion then vitor) went to strikeforce won some fights, won a title, Ko'ed Fedor only lost to shields there, came back to the ufc wins 5 round war with shogun and was on his way to a ufc title fight and not to mention he's older than Vitor. If Vitor is a cheater what is Hendo?

Hendo is TRT God

The reason Vitor was singled out due to TRT use unlike the other figthers who went unnoticed or under the radar was because Vitor made a drastic turnaround in performance. It was like a new born fighter.

I believe the hate Vitor got was due to that drastic turnaround in performance, and the way he was winning.

I too am not fooled into thinking TRT is a magic drug, and I do believe that Vitor really did find a way to turn his career around and it was not all due to TRT. Vitor just has the qualities / talent that worked in his favor.

Vitor's career was so drastic at his age, and the success he was having...someone had to blame it on something...because it was to far fetched to believe Vitor was able to turn his career around without doing something "illegal."

Not everyone who does PED's has success in combat sports, it certainly helps enhance performance but ultimately its not a magic pill that makes you a sure winner. You still have to have talent to be successful. Vitor has all the variables to be successful...

I for one believe that Vitor turned his career around from the passion and will to succeed and a combination of having extremely favorable talent and skills that allowed him to do the things he has been doing. TRT although helpful is NOT the main and only reason he was winning. I don't buy that crap.

Thank you! Another believer in the mix. Just wait till The Old Lion comes back and continues his KO rampage without TRT.

Open mouth, insert foot to all the doubters

This truly shows us how mentally fragile Vitor is when he's clean.

The other day he was saying how he feels better than ever and that the holy spirit gives him power......and now he's saying this.

It's that uncertainty that has always seemed to plague Vitor's mind.

He's an idiot. Lack of insulin, an inhaler and blood pressure medication can all lead to death for the affected athlete. Low T will not.

Lmao at vitor trying compare trt to someone that has diabetes and has take insulin for it. Let's see people that have diabetes take insulin "SO THEY DONT DIE!" People don't die because they have low t's.

Aww, is Vitor still crying that he can't cheat? That's so sad...

it wouldnt have gotten banned if he didnt abuse the fuck out of it. hes the one that made it into a joke, and now people who have natural deficiencies (not from steroid abuse) like bigfoot are fucked over

he can say he didnt abuse it when he releases his test results

vitor when he was passing trt tests
11_silva_belfort_003_crop_650x440.jpg

20UFC126SilvaVs.jpg

vitor when he stopped fighting in the US around normal commissions
fx8-13-Belfort_Rockhold_10.png

image.JPG

yeah im sure he followed trt guidelines perfectly...

This truly shows us how mentally fragile Vitor is when he's clean.

The other day he was saying how he feels better than ever and that the holy spirit gives him power......and now he's saying this.

It's that uncertainty that has always seemed to plague Vitor's mind.

I think he is getting mentally unstable but that common thing for juice monkeys specially longer they take it hard the come down is.

it wouldnt have gotten banned if he didnt abuse the fuck out of it. hes the one that made it into a joke, and now people who have natural deficiencies (not from steroid abuse) like bigfoot are fucked over

EVERYBODY on TRT was abusing it. That's what it was designed for. Bigfoot Silva has freaking Giagantism and popped. It's absurd.

The scientific part is steroids.

20UFC126SilvaVs.jpg

image.JPG

You do know Bigfoot failed drug test for roids? His manger said he was using Novedex a t's booster to raise his low t's. But I call bs on that

To everyone saying people stayed caring when he started knocking people out are morons every third thread had people blasting vitor for pissing hot and getting on trt

Because you're trying to kill your opponent, Vitor. That's why.

Looks like the holy spirit isn't working too well for vitor.

20UFC126SilvaVs.jpg

image.JPG

This is just astonishing. He just made it way, way, way too obvious that something is going on. It's comical it's so bad.

Huh? TRT isn't legal in MLB last time I checked. and if you get caught with it people are in a shitstorm over it.

Back