Vitor on TRT: "NBA, NFL and MLB has it. Why not MMA?"

what does that have to do with anything?

the reality is

vitor was suspended for what he did n got reinstated.

now his test. lvl are below normal, whats the reason for it? we can speculate, but theres no definite answer.

again if a fighter had calcium or iron deficiency, would you consider it cheating, if they tried to get to normal levels?

How about you stay on topic. I know you don't like to do so when you are proven wrong.

Steroids causes low T. Vitor abused steroids. Vitor was just caught abusing steroids again and got all TRT banned.

Now on topic, Vitor says other sports allow TRT, so MMA should too. That's the topic. Even if we agree with Vitor, it STILL means Vitor can NEVER use TRT. No sport allows steroid abusers to use TRT. So if we do as Vitor suggests and follow the policy other sports have, Vitor can NEVER have TRT and fight. Ever. Show me one athlete who abused steroids and was given a TRT TUE. Until you can your own post is in favor of MMA allowing TRT, and Vitor BANNED FOR LIFE.

Because NBA,NFL and MLB players are not beasts without it.

I don't think he was licensed until akyima... when he fought Anderson he was on almost a year and a half lay off of course he was going to look different than he does now..

a drastic change in bodyfat and musclemass is a strong indicator of diet and exercise as well my friend... you don't just take TRT and your body transforms, you need to exercise and diet to get results...

what kind of experience or expertise do you have with TRT?

everyone is so concerned with his physique, like just because he is in shape/ripped means he is on a lot higher dosage or different steroids than other TRT users.. its bullshit

did you read the article?

I would say if you are using the NFL and MLB as examples of drug policies your sport should follow then you are in the midst of a major logic fail.

Vitor has grown to be one of my least favorite fighters. I will not be sad when he retires.

k. he got busted for roids?

good. he got suspended n he did his time. now hes back, cleared by commission to fight.

why continue to punish him?

hes clearly at the disadvantage now.

Because allowing a fighter to use steroids legally when he needs them only because he used steroids illegally makes no sense.

Because allowing a fighter to use steroids legally when he needs them only because he used steroids illegally makes no sense.

You have ZERO evidence saying that his low testosterone is because of previous use.

Yes Steroids can perhaps cause lower testosterone in later life, but again you can't proof that Vitor having low testosterone is 100% because of that.

Fact is some people have low testosterone because hit blows,and other problems.

So who knows maybe Vitor has low testosterone for other reasons.

I got into MMA cos of Vitor , for me he is one of the most talented fighters in the histoy and MMA and defo very entertaining to watch but he does talk to much bull sometimes.
same problem with Tito

You have ZERO evidence saying that his low testosterone is because of previous use.

Yes Steroids can perhaps cause lower testosterone in later life, but again you can't proof that Vitor having low testosterone is 100% because of that.

Look up the word evidence. It does not mean what you think it means.

You are 100% wrong, there 100% is evidence.

Lol. You really need to step back and try to get some perspective.

It is a fact that hypogonadism is rare, and that most of the natural causes of it, such as Klinefelter's Syndrome, lead to reduced musculature.

It is a fact that a major cause of hypogonadism is the use of anabolic steroids (testosterone or derivatives of testosterone).

It is a fact that Vitor Belfort has used anabolic steroids.

I have no direct evidence that Vitor's alleged hypogonadism is caused by past or present steroid abuse, but the circumstantial evidence is very strong. Circumstantial evidence counts as evidence. If you do not think there is enough to convict in this case, you have not sat on enough juries. It is possible to doubt that Vitor's condition has a cause unrelated to steroid abuse, but at this point it is not a reasonable doubt.

Back