Vitor on TRT: "NBA, NFL and MLB has it. Why not MMA?"

This. He got way faster and stronger. Such bullshit. It is basically a magical treatment. You are bringing your test levels up to where they were when you are in your 20's.

If that's the case wouldn't other guys taking it be on long winning streaks or have a championship? I think if vitor was faster and stronger the jones fight would have been no problem for him, Chael would have beat up jones for 5 rounds and unified the middle weight and light heavyweight titles,

Hendo would have H-bombed lyoto and rashad, shogun wouldnt have made it past the 2nd round in the first fight and his fight with vitor (trt vs trt) would have looked like a 5 round action movie showtime kicks and everything, and Mir would have put on a boxing clinic against JDS lol but none of those things happened.
Trt is not some magical drug otherwise the whole ufc roster would be taking it.

Shut up Vitor. And this is for someone who consistently defends the guy on sherdog.

It's time for Vitor to release his drug test results. Till he does that, no one's gonna give a shit about what his opinion is on this matter.

Ok well after the anderson fight he tko'ed akiyama (Japanese fighter) submitted Anthony Johnson (Black fighter) and lost to Jones ( Black fighter) it wasnt a big issue with people about trt until he started knocking white fighters out.

Hendo also had started getting big wins he KOed fedor and had a 5 round war with shogun and was goin to challenge Jones for the title trt wasnt a big issue then because he's white imagine how much hate vitor would have had if he KOed fedor and was on his way back to the ufc.

Now with that being said I dont think its some magical drug because hendo vitor mir and anyone else who takes it would have been champion by now.

This guy is funny :D

I hope Vitor comes back strong even without TRT. He is already so much hated because of trt and if he loses without it, people will say he was knocking out people only because of trt.

Actually Vitor is the one who's making it sound like that. They let him use it for a while. He got a few extra years and paychecks into his career... and now they've banned it and he wont stop crying over it even though it directly has to do with him and that confidential drug testing report.

I would care if Vitor wasn't juicing at like 17 years old. Guy was on roids before he came anywhere near his prime, and now he's gonna cry about TRT? No sympathy here

Is it okay for Dan Henderson to jack himself with medical grade steroids?

Actually Vitor is the one who's making it sound like that. They let him use it for a while. He got a few extra years and paychecks into his career... and now they've banned it and he wont stop crying over it even though it directly has to do with him and that confidential drug testing report.

That is why I want him to come back and knock some head's off since the burden of proof is on him now. If he talks like this and loses his upcoming fights, he is just setting up a trap for himself.

If that's the case wouldn't other guys taking it be on long winning streaks or have a championship? I think if he was faster and stronger the jones fight would have been no problem for him, Chael would have beat up jones for 5 rounds and be champion,
Hendo would have H-bombed lyoto and rashad shogun wouldnt have made it past the 2nd round in the first fight and his fight with vitor (trt vs trt) would have looked like a 5 round action movie showtime kicks and everything, and Mir would have put on a boxing clinic against JDS lol but none of those things happened.
Trt is not some magical drug otherwise the whole ufc roster would be taking it.

The reason Vitor was singled out due to TRT use unlike the other figthers who went unnoticed or under the radar was because Vitor made a drastic turnaround in performance. It was like a new born fighter.

I believe the hate Vitor got was due to that drastic turnaround in performance, and the way he was winning.

I too am not fooled into thinking TRT is a magic drug, and I do believe that Vitor really did find a way to turn his career around and it was not all due to TRT. Vitor just has the qualities / talent that worked in his favor.

Vitor's career was so drastic at his age, and the success he was having...someone had to blame it on something...because it was to far fetched to believe Vitor was able to turn his career around without doing something "illegal."

Not everyone who does PED's has success in combat sports, it certainly helps enhance performance but ultimately its not a magic pill that makes you a sure winner. You still have to have talent to be successful. Vitor has all the variables to be successful...

I for one believe that Vitor turned his career around from the passion and will to succeed and a combination of having extremely favorable talent and skills that allowed him to do the things he has been doing. TRT although helpful is NOT the main and only reason he was winning. I don't buy that crap.

Ok well after the anderson fight he tko'ed akiyama (Japanese fighter) submitted Anthony Johnson (Black fighter) and lost to Jones ( Black fighter) it wasnt a big issue with people about trt until he started knocking white fighters out.

Hendo also had started getting big wins he KOed fedor and had a 5 round war with shogun and was goin to challenge Jones for the title trt wasnt a big issue then because he's white imagine how much hate vitor would have had if he KOed fedor and was on his way back to the ufc.

Now with that being said I dont think its some magical drug because hendo vitor mir and anyone else who takes it would have been champion by now.

Vitor is white. Dont you mean white american fighters?
Edit: american/english...gorgot about bisping

The reason Vitor was singled out due to TRT use unlike the other figthers who went unnoticed or under the radar was because Vitor made a drastic turnaround in performance. It was like a new born fighter.

I believe the hate Vitor got was due to that drastic turnaround in performance, and the way he was winning.

I too am not fooled into thinking TRT is a magic drug, and I do believe that Vitor really did find a way to turn his career around and it was not all due to TRT. Vitor just has the qualities / talent that worked in his favor.

Vitor's career was so drastic at his age, and the success he was having...someone had to blame it on something...because it was to far fetched to believe Vitor was able to turn his career around without doing something "illegal."

Not everyone who does PED's has success in combat sports, it certainly helps enhance performance but ultimately its not a magic pill that makes you a sure winner. You still have to have talent to be successful. Vitor has all the variables to be successful...

I for one believe that Vitor turned his career around from the passion and will to succeed and a combination of having extremely favorable talent and skills that allowed him to do the things he has been doing. TRT although helpful is NOT the main and only reason he was winning. I don't buy that crap.

But what I don't understand is the people who criticize Vitor where were these people when Hendo Koed bisping ( in a more brutal fashion then vitor) went to strikeforce won some fights, won a title, Ko'ed Fedor only lost to shields there, came back to the ufc wins 5 round war with shogun and was on his way to a ufc title fight and not to mention he's older than Vitor. If Vitor is a cheater what is Hendo?

"focused to go get what is rightfully mine".
Bwahaha Vitor is the most self entitled individual I've ever seen.

Why do races matter so much to you?

Vitor is coming off as a whiny puss.....

He seems to never want to fight again without it.....I doubt he wins another fight unless he sneaks around the testing.....his mental focus is way off.

hwo he lost focus, he was asked probably

its like weidman who talked about belfort TRT everytime but he was probably asked every f time

Because he's racist?

Yea im racist one cause I said people weren't bitching as much about trt until vitor started knocking white fighters out if im wrong trt would have been banned before he even fought jones.

he finishes 2 fighters ( one Japanese, one black guy) both in the first round there was no problem before and loses to jones no problem after until he finishes 3 white fighters and is about to challenge for the title against

Weidman whose a white fighter all of a sudden its a problem then "he's a cheater" trt is banned while other fighters have used the same thing but they are called american hero's because they are white tell me how Im wrong if this is not the case.

Back