Vitor Belfort Reveals He Fought Lyoto Machida Injured At UFC 224

No one wants to hear it. And you rarely get the injury excuse when they win.
an alpha male trying to justify to himself a devastating loss that dents pride and ego ? yeah its clearly a normal and common thing that happens, not like its an isolated incident

Fuck off Vitor you are irrelevent just like your career.

Glad he went out on a loss.

Cheater scumbag.

Vitor,

giphy.gif

Hey man you decided to go on so face the noise what can you do you took the risk now do the time.

an alpha male trying to justify to himself a devastating loss that dents pride and ego ? yeah its clearly a normal and common thing that happens, not like its an isolated incident

He's been getting KOd and he's a shadow of himself, regardless of the reasoning it sounds like excuse making. I've been following Vitor since the mid 90's, and love the guy, but he needs to be humble and just let it go.

No way he would have been old and slow if that hadn't happened

Who cares you didn't lose a grinding match you got kicked in the face, not sure your knee would of helped you too much.

He's been getting KOd and he's a shadow of himself, regardless of the reasoning it sounds like excuse making. I've been following Vitor since the mid 90's, and love the guy, but he needs to be humble and just let it go.
Are you old? you seem to be stuck in you way on most things. i feel humility is a great trait but i understand vitors and other pro fighters reasoning on such things.

he walks with a fucking emotional support dog even at weight ins, he is so alpha male that he can't be even few minutes AWAY from the dog, and need to bring it everywhere ? I treat veterans with PTSD, and not even them need a emotional support dog 100% of the time.

Honoring Brazilian tradition by offering an excuse, even in retirement. Legend.

he walks with a fucking emotional support dog even at weight ins, he is so alpha male that he can't be even few minutes AWAY from the dog, and need to bring it everywhere ? I treat veterans with PTSD, and not even them need a emotional support dog 100% of the time.
i dont care for your conversation im talking with hardkore

Back