Vitor Belfort Reveals He Fought Lyoto Machida Injured At UFC 224

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DdKlF0BW4AAG0vi.jpg

According to this report by Combate, Vitor Belfort fought at UFC 224 with a serious knee injury.

In the first week of training camp in Canada, during a sparring session, Belfort kicked and ended up stretching his knee. The tests showed that the 41-year-old suffered a Grade II lesion in the left medial ligament, pushing him away for two weeks. After consultations with three doctors, who discouraged him to fight, the Brazilian decided to continue on, despite not being able to kick and do ground workouts throughout the camp.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...oelho-contra-lyoto-machida-no-ufc-rio-9.ghtml

I'm sure he would have KOd machida with ease if not for the injury.

yeah......

Was he blind?

Cause even if he had 7 healthy knees, he was getting front kicked in the jaw that night.

Oh, Okay. So, are they gonna change it to a No Contest, or does he still have to appeal?

Then you shouldn't have fought you old thermostat!

Luckily your pride got the best of you and you delivered us a great KO, albeit on the receiving end.

Sherdog, where no matter what you do you're ridiculed.

pathetic excuse. why say that in public after being humiliated, even if that is true? I am glad this fool got knocked the fuck out

He had an injury and stated it after the fact. its not an excuse but stating a fact. keyboard bitch tits screaming excuses can eat a dick. side note: lyoto would have knocked him out regardless

A Brazilian making excuses? I gotta say this is a first

He had an injury and stated it after the fact. its not an excuse but stating a fact. keyboard bitch tits screaming excuses can eat a dick. side note: lyoto would have knocked him out regardless

of course you can't disclose BEFORE the fight, otherwise it risks being cancelled.
Bitchy move to disclose, just trying to justify his loss. If he is not, why disclose them? is he trying to show he is a bad-ass? give me a break

No one wants to hear it. And you rarely get the injury excuse when they win.

Back