Vitor Belfort Reveals He Fought Lyoto Machida Injured At UFC 224

Feel free to make fun of my dead mom.

LyhYXmu.jpg

LMFAO

This excsues is getting really lame, fuck him.

Why are you guys jumping down his throat? He probably didn’t hold an interview to disclose an injury and lessen the loss. He was probably asked how his health was going into the fight, along with other typical questions and offered this.

Last edited:
damn I used to think the whole Brazilian excuse moniker was dumb, but holy shit lmao

Wrong. When someone wins with an injury they are adored.

Big difference sustaining an injury during the bout, and revealing an injury after a loss. But clearly you're too feeble minded to make the distinction

Oh fuck him. He could have bowed out gracefully. Instead he starts with excuses.

hahahaha of course.

that hurt knee made you get kicked in the face and gave you a shot chin, and took away your precious TRT.

Are you old? you seem to be stuck in you way on most things. i feel humility is a great trait but i understand vitors and other pro fighters reasoning on such things.

I'm 46. There are legit explanations and there are excuse mongering, Vitor is trying for the latter

I believe him. Old school fighters don't give a shit.

Big difference sustaining an injury during the bout, and revealing an injury after a loss. But clearly you're too feeble minded to make the distinction
Wow way to completely debase yourself. You assumed and spoke for me, and then couldn’t apply your same logic to your argument. Disappointing, but I guess to be expected for someone who can’t spell a 2nd grade spelling bee word correctly.

P.s. fighters who disclose they fought despite an injury and won are lauded. Fighters who lose and do the same are ridiculed.

Consider this a free lesson. I’ll send you an invoice if it happens again.

DdKlF0BW4AAG0vi.jpg

According to this report by Combate, Vitor Belfort fought at UFC 224 with a serious knee injury.

In the first week of training camp in Canada, during a sparring session, Belfort kicked and ended up stretching his knee. The tests showed that the 41-year-old suffered a Grade II lesion in the left medial ligament, pushing him away for two weeks. After consultations with three doctors, who discouraged him to fight, the Brazilian decided to continue on, despite not being able to kick and do ground workouts throughout the camp.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...oelho-contra-lyoto-machida-no-ufc-rio-9.ghtml

This fucking guy has no dignity and no common sense. Why bring this up?

He’d be much better off keeping it to himself. Now he looks like a sore loser that makes excuses.

Pathetic and shortsighted.

I bet Lyoto had a lot of injuries too.

Back