Vitor Belfort Reveals He Fought Lyoto Machida Injured At UFC 224

Wow way to completely debase yourself. You assumed and spoke for me, and then couldn’t apply your same logic to your argument. Disappointing, but I guess to be expected for someone who can’t spell a 2nd grade spelling bee word correctly.

P.s. fighters who disclose they fought despite an injury and won are lauded. Fighters who lose and do the same are ridiculed.

Consider this a free lesson. I’ll send you an invoice if it happens again.

Keep trying

nearly two decades away

<JonesLaugh>
Young, dumb, and full of cum. That's why young bucks aren't taken seriously. And you'll get there, you can't avoid father time, but you'll learn eventually.

Young, dumb, and full of cum. That's why young bucks aren't taken seriously. And you'll get there, you can't avoid father time, but you'll learn eventually.
What is greater than god, a rich man needs it and a poor man has it ?

DdKlF0BW4AAG0vi.jpg

According to this report by Combate, Vitor Belfort fought at UFC 224 with a serious knee injury.

In the first week of training camp in Canada, during a sparring session, Belfort kicked and ended up stretching his knee. The tests showed that the 41-year-old suffered a Grade II lesion in the left medial ligament, pushing him away for two weeks. After consultations with three doctors, who discouraged him to fight, the Brazilian decided to continue on, despite not being able to kick and do ground workouts throughout the camp.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...oelho-contra-lyoto-machida-no-ufc-rio-9.ghtml

So happy this chest got KTFO and retired

All his best wins he was juiced up and anytime he loses he has an excuse

It’s been fun watching him get beat up over and over after USADA came in. No respect for cheating, disrespectful, excuse making fighters like Vitor

You know, bringing up his sister's murder in this way is pretty shitty dude.
sherdog or mma fans in general are probably the worst fans of any sport tbh, you see the type of fans they bring to these expos?

Honest to God, I was reading yesterday how Vitor tipped his hat to Lyoto for winning fair and square and I was pleasantly surprised he didn't make excuses. I thought maybe he'd picked up some humility at TriStar but should've known.

Those defending him need to spend some Google time. Classic Brazilian fighters show horrible sportsmanship and nearly ALWAYS have an excuse for losing. Renzo Gracie was the absolute worst. Lyoto used some beautiful hip feints and turned Vitor's lights out with the same kick Anderson used. End of story.

You know, bringing up his sister's murder in this way is pretty shitty dude.

Thanks, I'm half Mexican half Chinese dirty scum of the earth who went to jail for not paying child support and jumped for joy when my mom died. Needless to say I'm very proud of myself.

Thanks, I'm half Mexican half Chinese dirty scum of the earth who went to jail for not paying child support and jumped for joy when my mom died. Needless to say I'm very proud of myself.

Not funny. Grow up.

I find it very disappointing the way Anderson and Lyoto took advantage of Vitor's foot fetish to secure KO wins

I knew that weigh-in bathrobe was for the sole purpose of covering up a colostomy bag. War Phenom.

Back