Vitor Belfort Reveals He Fought Lyoto Machida Injured At UFC 224

Injured or not he took the fight thus the loss.

Once ya step in the cage the Book is going to be noted.

Unfortunately even if it is true, Brazilian fighter excuses have become a meme due to abuse.

If my memory serves me right Vitor was never much of a grappling artist. His whole game is dependent on keeping it standing. Who cares if he doesn't have mat time during training? The fight was never going to the ground.

If he was juiced on TRT the injury would have never happened. And if it did. His healing factor would make Deadpool and wolverine bluff. TRT Vitor is goat.

I’m surprised it took him so long

Happy trails Vitor,you were exciting when juiced

DdKlF0BW4AAG0vi.jpg

According to this report by Combate, Vitor Belfort fought at UFC 224 with a serious knee injury.

In the first week of training camp in Canada, during a sparring session, Belfort kicked and ended up stretching his knee. The tests showed that the 41-year-old suffered a Grade II lesion in the left medial ligament, pushing him away for two weeks. After consultations with three doctors, who discouraged him to fight, the Brazilian decided to continue on, despite not being able to kick and do ground workouts throughout the camp.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...oelho-contra-lyoto-machida-no-ufc-rio-9.ghtml
Trt deserves rematch

Obviously he was injured, I mean, its not Vitor's style at all to be KOd by a front kick or anything.

My daughter is turning 13 in a few months. I have up custody of that bitch last year, thank god.

You want to see my mom's death certificate?

Then I'm sorry for her. You should be embarrassed.

Sherdoggers are fucking idiots.

The dude had the balls to fucking dight and not pull out, when he couldnt kick or do ground work......thats fucking amazing...plenty of fighters wouldve pulled out.

As for it being an excuse? I dont see it like that....it simply the reality of what happened....did it affect the fight? Hell yes, anybody who has gotten injured and fought, knows that the whole gameplan etc changes......was his knee responsible for getting kicked in the face? No, in that circumstance he screwed up, but the whole fight was affected before the fight.

Fuck off Vitor you are irrelevent just like your career.

Glad he went out on a loss.

Cheater scumbag.
learn how to spell the words you are using sherdog keyboard warrior master

That front kick launching through his face had nothing to do with an injury.

Back