(video) Woman hits man, man hits back - he's the bad guy ?

Even little weedy guys can laugh off any attempted assault by a female, so some 6ft 1" 225lb football player doing that is a totally disproportionate response to the threat level.

The law doesn't allow for excessive retaliation . A person can't be killed or beaten to a pulp unless there is a real danger to life and limb.

He didn't beat her to a pulp. Beating her was never in the conservation and never will be.

She hit him twice and he hit her once.

He won.

Even little weedy guys can laugh off any attempted assault by a female, so some 6ft 1" 225lb football player doing that is a totally disproportionate response to the threat level.

Do you think a guy who runs into people for a living is going to take your bitch slapping without some sort of retaliation?

Women who want to behave like men, should get treated like men.

It's excessive, sure, but how else is she ever going to learn not to behave like that? This time it was just a push and a slap, but even if she was kicking and punching him, the guy isn't supposed to do anything. That's ridiculous. Know your place. Just because you're the "weaker sex", doesn't give you the right to go around smacking dudes.

If a girl hits a man, she's surely playing with fire, I don't deny that.

But if a girl pushes you or slaps you, you have to do your best to have at the very least a proportionate response. A hard, humiliating slap would suffice. You don't break her face with a hook...

He didn't beat her to a pulp. Beating her was never in the conservation and never will be.

She hit him twice and he hit her once.

He won.
He did not need to have hit her with that much force.

Just because you can retaliate with exponential force, doesn't mean you always should.

She did hit him first but that response was excessive.

He should have walked away. the situation didn't call for that response.

why ? if a man came up to me and blew smoke in my face and struck me, I would be 100% within my right to hit him back as self defense. Your reaction is typical of beta male white knights.

if women want equality, they need to be held to the same standards as men.

anyone who defends that thug is a moron. that reaction was incredibly excessive. walking away was the best option. maybe pushing away would have been justified. but throwing a haymaker was not. i hope he gets jail-time.

If a girl hits a man, she's surely playing with fire, I don't deny that.

But if a girl pushes you or slaps you, you have to do your best to have at the very least a proportionate response. A hard, humiliating slap would suffice. You don't break her face with a hook...

If he slaps her back, he's still the bad guy. That's the problem. There is no "appropriate" physical response to a woman hitting a guy. The notion is that unless she's stabbing you, or has a gun to your head, you're just supposed to take it. That's absurd.

I'm not for beating women or anything, but the ones who want to play that game deserve what's coming to them. Act like a lady, and you'll get treated like one. Act like a man, and well, you may just get a reality check.

No reason for that kind of response. I don't know what he said when he walked up to that table but it looks like he was stirring shit up to get her to react like that. He could have easily deescalated the situation after she shoved him by just backing off and leaving. Scumbag move.

No reason for that kind of response. I don't know what he said when he walked up to that table but it looks like he was stirring shit up to get her to react like that. He could have easily deescalated the situation after she shoved him by just backing off and leaving. Scumbag move.

you play the role of a feminist lap dog very well.

It's simple the amount of force he used was not appropriate to the attack.

If he had shoved her so hard she ended up on her ass that would have been fine.

If he had hit her with an open hand even if he knocked her out with it he most likely would have been justified.

It's all the same with use of force deadly or non deadly, the response must be within reason.

If a lady hits a guy, I say she deserves a mild rough up and some intimidation. But she doesn't deserve a face breaking. That shit's overkill.

Of course he didn't.

But she didn't need to get up and lay her hands on him.
A homeowner is not automatically allowed to kill a burglar , unless someone's life is at risk. So saying the she didn't need to hit him is moot.

Do you think a guy who runs into people for a living is going to take your bitch slapping without some sort of retaliation?

No, but punching a women half your size and probably about 1/6th your strength, as hard as you can like that is ridiculously excessive. He could have just held her down with one hand and laughed at her if he had wanted to. Unless she picks up a weapon then she posses zero threat.

Have you ever been hit by a woman? I've boxed for years and can tell you from experience that in term of power, strength and the ability to absorb punishment, women (and these are women who actually have training I'm talking about here) are about on par with boys aged around 12 to 13. So how would you feel if some 225lb football player punched a 12 year-old kid in the face as hard as he could?

You sound like the weak spined, beta cuck you probably are. You're the type that calls himself a feminist in hopes of getting a hand job from these savage bitches.

you sound like a guy with a small cock with an inferiority complex that gets intimidated by strong women who wont spend the rest of their lives bearing your small cocked children and cooking you a warm caserole every night with rollers in her hair and a latin pool boy hiding in your closet when you unexpectedly come home from work in the middle of the day. If disagreeing with a 220lb man smacking the shit out of a woman for a slap in the face without any other real threat around him is spineless then call me a fucking jellyfish brah.

A homeowner is not automatically allowed to kill a burglar , unless someone's life is at risk. So saying the she didn't need to hit him is moot.

But a homeowner is automatically allowed to shoot a burglar.

Back