(video) Woman hits man, man hits back - he's the bad guy ?

I think there's a pervasive sentiment that, if you perceive yourself to be wronged, you can respond with any and all retaliation within your power. I think it in part comes back to the significance of being slapped; it's a very disrespectful thing and I think it's taken very personally.

I agree, another big part of it is the backlash to the feminist movement. I've seen a lot of posters write "They want equal rights, well..." and "They step to me like a man and I'll treat them like a man"

She stepped up like a man. She got put down like a man.

Women need to learn, if they play the tough guy card, if they step up to a man, they should wear a fucking helmet. Real talk.

The use of force (IE VIOLENCE) should not be what people resort to unless all other means have been tried, tested, and failed. Furthermore, personal safety and health are at risk and violence is the only way to guarantee oneself some security.

This was not the case. She used force. She blew smoke in the dudes face. She assaulted him Twice, technically 3x if we include micro aggressions of smoke blowing. She pushed. She hit him or slapped him in the face. Where does it stop? A kick to the nuts? He has to get physically beat up by a woman, not cause he cannot beat her but because he restrains himself? I heard people crying WHERE WERE THE MEN? Where were the women holding back this female crazy?

Simply put, if a woman or anyone assaults them, all bets are off. Put on a fucking helmet and brace yourself. Black dude by KO win.

LOL, look at my post right before this one! Wow did I call that LOL!

I agree, another big part of it is the backlash to the feminist movement. I've seen a lot of posters write "They want equal rights, well..." and "They step to me like a man and I'll treat them like a man"

Yeah, a lot of "big men" want to assert their manliness through showing that, despite the fact women can have equal pay for equal work and control over their reproduction, they can't take a punch, which is, of course, what equality is all about?

That's the part I disagree with the most. She stepped up like a girl. She pushed liked a girl and slapped like a girl.

There wasn't a manly thing about it.

I have seen YT vids where a woman winds up and throws a full blown closed fist punch to a guy and the girl gets ktfo because of her own stupidity and I will Lol every time to those type of vids. This is not one of those vids. This one is just Too harsh, the punishment didn't fit the crime.

He overdid it. His response was egregious and unwarranted. But I do agree with the threadstarter that the woman assaulted him first, and that makes it qualitatively different than most man-beats-woman assault cases. Such things should figure in sentencing and any non-judicial punishment.

That's the part I disagree with the most. She stepped up like a girl. She pushed liked a girl and slapped like a girl.

I have seen YT vids where a woman winds up and throws a full blown closed fist punch to a guy and the girl gets ktfo because of her own stupidity and I will Lol every time to those type of vids. This is not one of those vids. This one is just Too harsh, the punishment didn't fit the crime.

Ya if she did a Stockton slap like the Diaz brothers then it would be different but it was definitely a girls slap

1glak8.gif

What he did was completely natural.
It's called a fight or flight REACTION for a reason. It's not like he planned this all, it was a reaction without any time for thought.
Personally I have no problem with people getting beatdown if they put their hands on someone.

Hitting her wasn't smart at all . . . but if that table had been a foot farther away I don't think the damage would've been quite as severe.

What he did was completely natural.
It's called a fight or flight REACTION for a reason. It's not like he planned this all, it was a reaction without any time for thought.
Personally I have no problem with people getting beatdown if they put their hands on someone.

giphy.gif

Lol stop it, you seriously think him blasting her with a power punch was an acute stress response?? You think that getting pushed and limp arm slapped by some dainty female was so traumatic and terrifying to this guy that it activated his fight or flight response to the point of rocking her to sleep??

You've got to be kidding. He didn't get surprise attacked by a cougar or a bear, or even a large athletic human. He got pushed and slapped by a small girl he was around long enough to size up.

I mean, I'm glad you've learned a psych 101 term, but you should be more thoughtful as to when you apply it to a situation. Unless, of course, you regard this guy as basically a mindless beast - in which case I may not be in total disagreement with you there.

Back