(video) Woman hits man, man hits back - he's the bad guy ?

No, but punching a women half your size and probably about 1/6th your strength, as hard as you can like that is ridiculously excessive. He could have just held her down with one hand and laughed at her if he had wanted to. Unless she picks up a weapon then she posses zero threat.

Have you ever been hit by a woman? I've boxed for years and can tell you from experience that in term of power, strength and the ability to absorb punishment, women (and these are women who actually have training I'm talking about here) are about on par with boys aged around 12 to 13. So how would you feel if some 225lb football player punched a 12 year-old kid in the face as hard as he could?

Could of been avoided if she kept her hands to herself.

This this is Trump's America he obviously should have grabbed her pussy. Still probably a KO tho.

I would have slapped the taste out of her mouth, or just shove her to the floor. He didn't need to go to such great lengths to bust her though. Sometimes we need to assess the situation and act accordingly. Doubt most would have a problem if he slapped or shoved her.

EDIT: To be fair, sometimes your natural defense mechanisms take hold, and you do what comes naturally-defending yourself

you sound like a guy with a small cock with an inferiority complex that gets intimidated by strong women who wont spend the rest of their lives bearing your small cocked children and cooking you a warm caserole every night with rollers in her hair and a latin pool boy hiding in your closet when you unexpectedly come home from work in the middle of the day. If disagreeing with a 220lb man smacking the shit out of a woman for a slap in the face without any other real threat around him is spineless then call me a fucking jellyfish brah.

who gives a shit she's a woman ? If it was a man who had done that to him, this wouldn't be an issue. Why give her a pass just because she was a smaller woman ? that's not equality - that's sexist.

A homeowner is not automatically allowed to kill a burglar , unless someone's life is at risk. So saying the she didn't need to hit him is moot.

Actually home invasion is already considered enough of a threat to use deadly force.

He used one punch, so i dont think he should face charges, if he had thrown twice then throw the book at him.

And thats from someone who is 100% against hitting women.

He wasn't in any danger so he's an asshole. She's an asshole, too.

He should have cucked out like this dude

SHit, I would take a slap/punch from a female before I let them destroy my car, and cost me tons of money in repair. What a bitch(both of them).

He also seems like he was already leaving and the woman stopped him, put his hand on his neck and slapped him.

He was 100% provoked in his response, it may have been a little bit excesive, but it doesnt seems to be criminal, gets hit twice, he hits back in response once.

It was a mutual fight where one person was way more capable of hurting the other. The feminism angle is dumb, if he never swung she would have been guilty of assault. But he started to walk away and came back to her and after getting pushed he faked a punch, which she slapped him and he hit her back. Classic case where two willing participants allow a situation to escalate into a fight.

Both of them are assholes and both deserved what they got. On a moral/personal level he's definitely more of a piece of shit.

He also seems like he was already leaving and the woman stopped him, put his hand on his neck and slapped him.

He was 100% provoked in his response, it may have been a little bit excesive, but it doesnt seems to be criminal, gets hit twice, he hits back in response once.
The woman didn't stop him, he stopped and came back towards her.

The woman didn't stop him, he stopped and came back towards her.

Because she lunged at him.

Violent women really, really, reaally hate being left talking.

Because she lunged at him.

Violent women really, really, reaally hate being left talking.
Lunging would suggest he keeps moving out of her way, not coming back to her.

Public service beating.

Back