(video) Woman hits man, man hits back - he's the bad guy ?

That was excessive but im not a guy who thinks women should get a free pass. She threw the first punch and he ended it. Doesnt bother me.

I would probably just throw her across the room and walk away

Last edited:
Lunging would suggest he keeps moving out of her way, not coming back to her.

Lunging would actually suggest you to square up to the potential threat. If you have been in fights in the past it would be a natural reaction.

you play the role of a feminist lap dog very well.

Not a fan of a very strong man, breaking a woman's face with a punch for getting slapped. I don't give a shit about feminist this or that, it's a cowardly move in my opinion.

A homeowner is not automatically allowed to kill a burglar , unless someone's life is at risk. So saying the she didn't need to hit him is moot.

Depends on the state. WI has no reasonable action requirement. You come through my door unannounced/wanted I can kill you.

Lunging would actually suggest you to square up to the potential threat. If you have been in fights in the past it would be a natural reaction.
That's a fight, not self defense. And you said "the woman stopped him" which is blatantly untrue. "Stopping him" would mean she blocked his path away from the situation or grabbed him and that isn't the case.

I already said this was a mutual fight, not an assault on here, but to imply he was defending himself is a bad interpretation of the video.

Leg kicks
Leg kicks for days

But you can't hit someone in the face and expect a reasonable reaction from someone. Catch the right person on the right day and they'll stab you. You don't know what that other person is going to do, so don't touch them.

If you put your hands on another human being, they have every moral and justification to lay their hands back on you.

it's not that simple ..

when your kid pushes someone and gets his/her skull bashed in, I'm sure you'll agree with your own words and defend the other person since they were just defending themslves right ? men =/= women .. a 5'2" soft female slapping you does not call for you throwing a haymaker full force at her jaw .. the fk is wrong with some of you

"He should've took the beating like a man. How much damage can that feeble little woman do anyways?"
"He should've pushed her away or use other non-violent ways"
"Shouldn't have hit her so hard or hit her at all"
"Shouldn't have let it escalate to that situation in the first place. All he had to do was apologize"
"His fault she attacked him. He invoked her. He should just walk away or apologize"

It's always the guys fault. Never the girls cuz they can't control themselves cuz they have hormonal issues. This is why we can never let a woman sit in the oval office.

Now with that said, I think I would just grab her arms and pin her down. Show her who she is messing with, how much more power I have over her. Usually, they will back down. You can see it in their eyes.

"He should've took the beating like a man. How much damage can that feeble little woman do anyways?"
"He should've pushed her away or use other non-violent ways"
"Shouldn't have hit her so hard or hit her at all"
"Shouldn't have let it escalate to that situation in the first place. All he had to do was apologize"
"His fault she attacked him. He invoked her. He should just walk away or apologize"

It's always the guys fault. Never the girls cuz they can't control themselves cuz they have hormonal issues. This is why we can never let a woman sit in the oval office.
What a moronic conclusion.

it's not that simple ..

when your kid pushes someone and gets his/her skull bashed in, I'm sure you'll agree with your own words .. right ? men =/= women .. a 5'2" soft female slapping you does not call for you throwing a haymaker full force at her jaw

It's pretty simple. Don't put your hands on someone else.

And I'd make sure my child is taught that listen to avoid getting his face rearranged like blondie did over here.

It's pretty simple. Don't put your hands on someone else.

And I'd make sure my child is taught that listen to avoid getting his face rearranged like blondie did over here.

you didn't answer the question tough guy .. would you defend this guy and CALL OUT your daughter if that was your daughter in the video ? .. I mean your daughter would obviously need a lecturing after this incident and mr. mixon would get a nice pat on the back from you right ? .. this is a ridiculous response to being slapped .. yes lets go around breaking skulls because you got slapped ..

and fk this whole equality shit .. that is bullshit being pushed on us .. we are not equal .. men and women are not 'equal'

so according to Sherdog a fully grown woman has the same intelligence of a small child

I agree there is a double standard. However the double standard is somewhat justified because the woman's strikes aren't really going to do any damage to him while he could seriously hurt her. If an 8 year old does the same thing that woman did would you say it's justified to hit him back? No, because without a weapon neither are a serious threat. Sometimes you have to use good judgement and just walk away.

My mother taught my sisters to never hit a man unless they are willing to get hit back. Maybe hers should have done the same.

Some of these black dudes act like they're still in the ghetto, wired to go straight to violence within milliseconds. No thinking about the situation, no walking away, no keeping emotions under control. That shit doesn't fly in the real world.

When are we going to start treating women as equals?

He should have walked away. the situation didn't call for that response.
Restraint, its only a novelty now-a-days.

I heard it said there used to be a time when a man was measured by his restraint, self control, and modesty / humility. Where have those days gone?

Back