(video) Woman hits man, man hits back - he's the bad guy ?

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today's feminists want equality - or so they say. But watching the MSM you'd think all that was just a lie. Here you have a miserable bitch who blew cigarette smoke in his face, pushes him, then strikes him. He hits her once and she gets KO'd and he's the bad guy ?

Attorneys of Oklahoma Sooners’ running back Joe Mixon releases surveillance video showing the football player punching a female student in the face

The logic that "he is bigger" is bullshit. If I, as a man, hits a bigger man - does that mean he can't hit me back simply because I'm smaller ?

The way I see it, if she started the violence and he ended it, I have no issues. The fact she's smaller and a woman has no bearing on the fact she cashed a check her stupid, entitled ass couldn't cash.

If you get slapped by a little blonde girl, you can't then shatter her face in retaliation. It's not a reasonable response.

He should have walked away. the situation didn't call for that response.

I have to agree with you.

If you put your hands on another human being, they have every moral and justification to lay their hands back on you.

Keep your hands to yourself, and this female.

She'll be telling her daughters the exact same thing I said, because she didn't listen and had her face rearranged.

He should have walked away. the situation didn't call for that response.

He could have, but she didn't need to lay his hands on him.

And now she knows not to do that.

He should have slapped back . He used too much force . There is reasonable retaliation and excessive force and this was excessive.

Reminds me of when that trashy slut Holly Wrixon got straight levelled by that skinny dude she was hitting and harrassing.

Get that guy out of football and into training for the UFC. Holy shit that was an explosive punch (srs).

He should have slapped back . He used too much force . There is reasonable retaliation and excessive force and this was excessive.

You do have an argument considering he wasn't drunk.

But don't put your hands on someone, you don't know how they will react.

that's not self-defense

now if the bitch was a bulldyke I'd understand

He could have, but she didn't need to lay his hands on him.

And now she knows not to do that.
eh, he pretty clearly escalated the situation. He was looking to take that swing well before he did. He wasn't getting hurt. I'll smack some bitch if I'm getting hurt but not because she gave me a little shove like that.

What if he blew cigarette smoke in her face, pushed her, and then hit her? Would that be an appropriate response?

Just so everyone understands how savage of a shot that was, he broke multiple bones in her face.

You do have an argument considering he wasn't drunk.

But don't put your hands on someone, you don't know how they will react.
The law doesn't allow for excessive retaliation . A person can't be killed or beaten to a pulp unless there is a real danger to life and limb.

yeah that wasnt a warranted response from him. WAs his safety in any danger? No. It sucks getting slapped by a woman but its an unwritten rule you dont strike a woman back when she does that. Chris rock said it best I wont hit a woman but I sure as hell shake one. He could have grabbed her and restrained her or just walked away especially considering he is a strong athlete. That was a total bitch move. he deserves whatever penalty that state has for violence against women. If that were a dude, its a different story because the retalitory strike could be a safety strike to protect yourself. You cant just retaliate when you get hit unless you are in danger somehow. This guys is a scumbag it has nothing to do feminism or any of that bullshit. If you have morals and common sense you dont hit a woman back when she slaps you.

If you hit someone, you should not be surprised when they hit you back. She deserved it. "I'm smaller and weaker, so I can pick fights with no consequence" is bullshit

That being said, for his own sake, he shouldn't have hit her as hard as he can

If you get slapped by a little blonde girl, you can't then shatter her face in retaliation. It's not a reasonable response.

Women who want to behave like men, should get treated like men.

It's excessive, sure, but how else is she ever going to learn not to behave like that? This time it was just a push and a slap, but even if she was kicking and punching him, the guy isn't supposed to do anything. That's ridiculous. Know your place. Just because you're the "weaker sex", doesn't give you the right to go around smacking dudes.

eh, he pretty clearly escalated the situation. He was looking to take that swing well before he did. He wasn't getting hurt. I'll smack some bitch if I'm getting hurt but not because she gave me a little shove like that.

She smacked him in the face and shoved him. Two points of contact.

She didn't need to get laid out like that, but you can't put your hands on someone like that!

If you put your hands on someone you have to be ready for what is going to come back because you don't know how they will react.

This all could have been avoided if she kept her hands to herself.

You can't blame him for ending something she started.

He should have walked away. Big dummy and so is anyone that says otherwise.

Back