Video: UFC’s Jared Gordon Involved In Street Fight

Why?

What the fuck set that off?

Whatever happened to getting your shoes, Coat and your hat stolen

Too bad headbutts are not allowed in NY. He had the double lapel hold too

are we sure this isn't a video of former nascar driver Jeff Gordon? this is weak AF for a "just bleed" professional fighter.
<{JustBleed}>

Is it bad if I can't even tell which one is the UFC fighter in the video?

I think the thug gets the W just for that
really? look closer. pretty obvious who is in control

This just proves MMA is pretty much useless on the street.

Nice butterfly sweep when he fell to his back. A little BJJ goes a long way, and if he didn't know how to do that he could have been in serious trouble.

They defended themselves. It's what you're supposed to do.

Also, the fight went to the ground, and shockingly, there were no heroin needles strewn everywhere, and they even grappled on broken glass.

Hell, they even avoided the dreaded Sherdog, twelve man crew that would swoop in, and stomp everybody's head.

We were promised this. What gives Sherbros?

hands were not thrown that day

if a pro fighter cant ko a a random chumk on the street how is he planning to survive in the ufc, i wouldnt show video like this to nobody

doesnt want to hurt his hands and doesnt want to drop some idiot on concrete and go to jail for it

An experienced Judo guy would have had a field day with those ties ups, and sleeve grabs.

Fucking MMA guys only know how to push in one direction.

But hey, it's still much more practical to only grapple in your panties. MMA said so.

An experienced Judo guy would have had a field day with those ties ups, and sleeve grabs.

Fucking MMA guys only know how to push in one direction.

But hey, it's still much more practical to only grapple in your panties. MMA said so.

lol every single one of these videos makes it seem ridiculous that they fight in their underwear.

As Real As It Gets(at the beach..?)

Whatever happened to getting an old-fashioned ass whooping, and getting your shoes, Coat and your hat tooken
FTFY
large.jpg

Yeah, not to give it the JFK treatment but I didn't see one punch thrown.

I saw a slap, some wrestling and what looked like a fake hook thrown by gangmember #2.
Exactly the whole thing seems off to me. Just doesn't look natural

Back