Video: UFC’s Jared Gordon Involved In Street Fight

After watching that video i have determined krs one is correct, tha bridge is ova.

An experienced Judo guy would have had a field day with those ties ups, and sleeve grabs.

Fucking MMA guys only know how to push in one direction.

But hey, it's still much more practical to only grapple in your panties. MMA said so.

A true “Under the right circumstances” moment is what you’re trying to say.

I have no idea how a professional fighter can be so ineffectual. I dont know why its such a toss up - either people who do mma can blast you dead on the street or just point fight their way to safety while looking completely underwhelming. I seriously hope that gordons only objective was to just try and subdue the guy instead of killing him cause that's the only excuse i see for that shit job i just saw
Cmon. He clearly wasn’t trying to just destroy the guy.

Again anyone who thinks ufc guy wouldn’t push your shit is clueless.

Exactly. In your story they thought they heard you talking shit about them. There was a reason for why they started acting up even if they're wrong. I'm from Chicago. I've seen plenty of senseless violence in my life but rarely was it random violence. There was always a reason even if the reason was stupid. In the video it almost looks like the kid that got punched said something first because they other guy walked past and turned back.

People are saying its fake or theres more to it. Im saying shit happens like this all the time just like what happed with me.

Back