Video: UFC’s Jared Gordon Involved In Street Fight

I seriously hope that gordons only objective was to just try and subdue the guy instead of killing him cause that's the only excuse i see for that shit job i just saw

He was trying to knee the guy in the head, not exactly a low damage technique.

Dude that got hit first is just there staring while his friends fight for him <{cruzshake}>
Guess you haven't been jumped or seen people get jumped that many times huh? It's a pretty standard response when you are in entirely different headspace and then then next second someone is trying to rip your head off. Especially if you don't see it coming.

Freezing is the part of the fight and flight response that happens most often. It's not the same as having time to get yourself up to fight.

The thugs obviously train a little UFC.

They just walked up, spit on the kid and started swinging?

Hmm.. Sounds fishy. There's more to the story. Either Flash or the kid isn't being 100% truthful. Something happened to cause them to start the fight.

ITT: White people who've never been in a street fight.

I have to say, a past-his-prime, long-layoff-no-training Roger Huerta vs. NFL player who outweighed him by almost 100 pounds > Gordan vs random street gang thug

If you use a gun in NY then the police will send you to your maker!

Thug that first took a swing knows how to fight - full power swing and miss but gets right back to stance. Gets taken down, contoled by knee on belly , gives up his back to stand up and gets the single leg takedown... Thug number two probably has some skill too, but got lit up lol

Anyways street fights are stupid. Easy way to get permanent brain damage or even die.

oh my fucking god

how did a professional ufc fighter not just absolutely blast some random street thug. I wrestled in hs and everyone i knew who wrestled was rape strong, how does a ufc fighter at lw not just easily man handle some random punk what the fuck
Kneeing someone in the face multiple times is savage. Wandy destroyed rampage with knees and Anderson Silva destroyed Rich Franklin with knees twice.

They just walked up, spit on the kid and started swinging?

Hmm.. Sounds fishy. There's more to the story. Either Flash or the kid isn't being 100% truthful. Something happened to cause them to start the fight.
This shit does really happen all the time. Its happened to me before several times. For example one time My friends and i parked at a gas station and before we went in while just talking and joking about random shit these 2 guys standing near us next to their car became real aggesive toward us to where it came really close to fighting. Apparently one of em thought he heard us talking about him. He took his shirt off and was like LETS GO MOTHER F**KERS! He grabbed my friends shirt and put up his fist. It was CRAZY.

This video looks similar. Theres alot of guys itching to fight. Ive been friends with guys like that as well. Can be stressful hanging out in public with them.

This shit does really happen all the time. Its happened to me before several times. For example one time My friends and i parked at a gas station and before we went in while just talking and joking about random shit these 2 guys standing near us next to their car became real aggesive toward us to where it came really close to fighting. Apparently one of em thought he heard us talking about him. He took his shirt off and was like LETS GO MOTHER F**KERS! He grabbed my friends shirt and put up his fist. It was CRAZY.

This video looks similar. Theres alot of guys itching to fight. Ive been friends with guys like that as well. Can be stressful hanging out in public with them.
Exactly. In your story they thought they heard you talking shit about them. There was a reason for why they started acting up even if they're wrong. I'm from Chicago. I've seen plenty of senseless violence in my life but rarely was it random violence. There was always a reason even if the reason was stupid. In the video it almost looks like the kid that got punched said something first because they other guy walked past and turned back.

From what i see

The smaller guy felt all big and bad with his ufc fighter friend and said something mouthy to them other dudes.. Who dont fuck around.

Then this guy fucks up the stores windows and his hand. Not really an impressive video you want to be showing
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just really stupid. Bravo for that, I suppose. The street-rats walked by the kid in blue and spit on him while talking shit. It’s right there in the video, and it matches the account given in every aspect. This fantasy scenario you’ve created shows you have terrible observational and analytical skills. Quite the imagination though.

19:00 mark for anyone who wants to know the full story and not speculate.

Hell, they even avoided the dreaded Sherdog, twelve man crew that would swoop in, and stomp everybody's head.

We were promised this. What gives Sherbros?
Lmao this has always been the most annoying thing to listen to when people talk about Martial Arts in a street fight. I guess if you are trying to only use your boxing though the 12 men won't jump you and will instead let you one on one each of them.

It’s a gangster thing. I grew up around it.

If they see someone they suspect of being an opposing gang member, they would walk up close to them and “accidentally” bump them with their shoulder, then accuse them of having a problem.

Sometimes they walk by and try to make eye contact. If you lock eyes with them, they take that as having an issue too.

Has happened to me on several occasions. Had a guy bump me and when I turned around to ask him what his problem was, he pulled a gun out. I’m so happy to be out of that environment now.

More than merely gang members behave like animals such as this. All sorts of degenerate, angry ghetto trash conduct themselves in that constant hostile manner.

Years back, some friends and I were waiting in line for a movie when some pants-sagging, avirex jacket wearing lowlife approached us, running his mouth about whatever. He spontaneously slugged my friend Chris, who then proceeded to stomp the guy in the middle of the theater. The guy then ran up to the security office and accused us of jumping him. Complete and utter loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back