Video: UFC’s Jared Gordon Involved In Street Fight

Here’s some real “all natural” street fights for ya.
tumblr_n41fb9oCIp1tv7yt8o1_400.gif

UnequaledIllinformedFeline-size_restricted.gif

Here’s an all natural A level athlete fight
1287507909_soccer-fight.gif
Is that first gif Stefan Leko?

It’s a gangster thing. I grew up around it.

If they see someone they suspect of being an opposing gang member, they would walk up close to them and “accidentally” bump them with their shoulder, then accuse them of having a problem.

Sometimes they walk by and try to make eye contact. If you lock eyes with them, they take that as having an issue too.

Has happened to me on several occasions. Had a guy bump me and when I turned around to ask him what his problem was, he pulled a gun out. I’m so happy to be out of that environment now.

Low income neighborhoods are filled with ppl with this kind of mentality.

Thank God im out of this well.

Kinda odd his student didn't try and help out. He just kinda backed away while Jared and older guy fought them lol. Useless BJJ student.

From what i see

The smaller guy felt all big and bad with his ufc fighter friend and said something mouthy to them other dudes.. Who dont fuck around.

Then this guy fucks up the stores windows and his hand. Not really an impressive video you want to be showing

Low income neighborhoods are filled with ppl with this kind of mentality.

Thank God im out of this well.

Yeah. It kinda bugs me that some people have never experienced this type of mentality and write it off as fake.

It’s stupid. But it’s real.

I hear that the Cribs or Bloods were involved in this brawl:

oh my fucking god

how did a professional ufc fighter not just absolutely blast some random street thug. I wrestled in hs and everyone i knew who wrestled was rape strong, how does a ufc fighter at lw not just easily man handle some random punk what the fuck

oh my fucking god

how did a professional ufc fighter not just absolutely blast some random street thug. I wrestled in hs and everyone i knew who wrestled was rape strong, how does a ufc fighter at lw not just easily man handle some random punk what the fuck
I thought the same thing. He was bigger than the street thug too

<FookIsThatGuy>

Seriously who is this dude? I had to google him and still don't remember his fights. UFC fighters are so generic these days, they all look the same, fight the same, put us to sleep in the same way.

I thought the same thing. He was bigger than the street thug too
I have no idea how a professional fighter can be so ineffectual. I dont know why its such a toss up - either people who do mma can blast you dead on the street or just point fight their way to safety while looking completely underwhelming. I seriously hope that gordons only objective was to just try and subdue the guy instead of killing him cause that's the only excuse i see for that shit job i just saw

hands were not thrown that day

if a pro fighter cant ko a a random chumk on the street how is he planning to survive in the ufc, i wouldnt show video like this to nobody

You watch too many karate movies

So you searched for the fight but couldn't find and you post a link to the fight?Is this real life?I just woke up,maybe i'm an idiot but that doesn't make sense.You hurt my brain.Jerk.
You fool! I searched for it on Sherdog to see if it was already posted. Try thinking for a change.

Such a weird overreaction from the guy in the hoodie. I first caught this on the MMA Roasted twitter feed and just assumed it was a some fake viral video.
Yah, bizarre. I've lived my whole life and have never seen anything like this, especially in broad day light. I don't doubt it happened, but it was bizarre.

With those jackets on, some judo or bastardized versions(Bjj, Sambo, etc) of it would've finished it in 4 seconds. Freestyle won't help you.

Don't @ me.

<NoneOfMy>

Knees were kinda decent.

You fool! I searched for it on Sherdog to see if it was already posted. Try thinking for a change.
You could have said I searched on Sherdog but couldn't find it.You're wicked smart though,good job.Dork.

Plot twist: Gordon was the dude just standing there

Back