Video: UFC’s Jared Gordon Involved In Street Fight

Dude that got hit first is just there staring while his friends fight for him <{cruzshake}>

Looked weird, atleast he didn't grab him first, he did throw some uppercuts and knees though.

hands were not thrown that day

if a pro fighter cant ko a a random chumk on the street how is he planning to survive in the ufc, i wouldnt show video like this to nobody

hands were not thrown that day

if a pro fighter cant ko a a random chumk on the street how is he planning to survive in the ufc, i wouldnt show video like this to nobody

Shirley you are jesting, but the last thing someone with his Liam Neeson set of skills wants to be doing is fighting some schmuck on the street.

not a good career move , unless you are colin mcducker

<DisgustingHHH>
29-28 Street thug by dictating the pace and being the aggressor.

Such a weird overreaction from the guy in the hoodie. I first caught this on the MMA Roasted twitter feed and just assumed it was a some fake viral video.

Gs9?? Ain't that Bobby shmurdas gang. Surprised they didn't pull out guns

Is it bad if I can't even tell which one is the UFC fighter in the video?

I think the thug gets the W just for that

Lol the guy was still standing with his hands in his pockets even though he was just swung at on the street.

<mma4>

Such a weird overreaction from the guy in the hoodie. I first caught this on the MMA Roasted twitter feed and just assumed it was a some fake viral video.

It’s a gangster thing. I grew up around it.

If they see someone they suspect of being an opposing gang member, they would walk up close to them and “accidentally” bump them with their shoulder, then accuse them of having a problem.

Sometimes they walk by and try to make eye contact. If you lock eyes with them, they take that as having an issue too.

Has happened to me on several occasions. Had a guy bump me and when I turned around to ask him what his problem was, he pulled a gun out. I’m so happy to be out of that environment now.

At least they fought like men and didn't use weapons.

Back