VIDEO: Ronda vs. Male Wrestler.

He would have more power then all the girls Ronda has fought. As well he would have smaller gloves. Also if you don't think Floyd knows how to handle a bum rush you are an idiot.

Ronda also said in her ama Floyd would beat her in boxing.
I'm not talking about boxing I'm taking about MMA. If Ronda would with him she is dumb but if you don't think she can dump on his head then your dumb. You talking to me about my second Favorite boxer today and one of my Least favorite MMA fighters today.

I can't watch this. It's the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

She got owned by a 135lb high school wrestler. She tried her judo and some of it worked but he pretty much over powered any chance he got.

I wrestled in high school and a bit bigger than her and i have no doubt i would ragdoll her if we grappled. I doubt she has the power to KO me because ive gotten in lots of street fights and got jumped by thugs before. I havent been clean KO'd. Sad that a guy who works a 9-5 and wrestled in high school could possibly beat the "most dominant athlete in the world".

I don't know what these videos are trying to prove or why they get posted everytime Ronda gets talked about.

We know men are stronger than women. You don't need to proove it. Rousey whole thing is 'not putting limits on herself' ie. Self-belief. People happen to like the idea of a confident woman who doesn't feel like she's held back by anything.

You might think it's silly; but the majority happen to find it motivating and think she's awesome. She's GI Jane.

And GI Jane was a fictional character. I guess a pleasant fiction is what you advocate for, never mind reality. Well, that's not everyone's style.

She can still be awesome if we stick to reality.

She got owned by a 135lb high school wrestler. She tried her judo and some of it worked but he pretty much over powered any chance he got.

I wrestled in high school and a bit bigger than her and i have no doubt i would ragdoll her if we grappled. I doubt she has the power to KO me because ive gotten in lots of street fights and got jumped by thugs before. I havent been clean KO'd. Sad that a guy who works a 9-5 and wrestled in high school could possibly beat the "most dominant athlete in the world".

Lol check out this loser

And GI Jane was a fictional character. I guess a pleasant fiction is what you advocate for, never mind reality. Well, that's not everyone's style.

She can still be awesome if we stick to reality.

Ergh. Have a little fun. This doesn't matter. It's a marketing tool; you don't need to be that guy who posts on every Ronda Rousey message 'Would fight a man but wont fight Cyborg? Hah.'. You just come off as a douchebag.

Let people have something from MMA that's not MASSIVE INSANE BLOOD FEST IN THE OCTAGON! It's a positive story; she's seen as a positive role model. Nobody is going to get hurt, at worst she'll generate a few more '#DNB facebook posts.

Everyone here knows; we get it. Man beats woman. We don't need a thread about how dumb Rousey is every time a reporter asks her that question.

He is not a good wrestler he is decent. He is only on the Junior Varsity team. Also I don't get why everyone thinks mayweather beats Rousey. He is not a power puncher so it's not like he will sleep he with one punch. Plus she spars with former world champ Vic Darchinyan (not sure how to spell it) so even if he is going easy on her (probably) she knows how elite boxers move and has probably been tagged a few times. Oh and three months of training Judo or wrestling can not negate a life time of it. Also his stance would never work in MMA. One low single is all she would need and floyd is done.

135 is lightweight and Floyd knocked out Ricky Hatton at 147 which is welterweight. He also hurt a lot of guys at 147.
Woman take punches a lot worse than men, because of their whole body has less muscles(Boxers train their neck muscles like hell to get more punch resistance), less testosteron and so on.
Now add mma gloves, Ronda's non existent defense, her not rolling with punches and Floyd drops Ronda with everything but a Jab, hell maybe even with a Jab.

Darchinyan fights at 126 and started around 115 and he goes light on Ronda in sparring, tooling with her.

That's live wrestling peeps. Ronda is going close to 100 percent. Just accept she can't hang with a male.

Whoever did this video is a (rhymes with that guy's last name on Full House, first name Bob)

You tried making a fighter bashing thread in disguise, but couldn't keep your hatred and vitriol at bay and gave away the game. Now show us on this doll where Ronda hurt you

I think you are the one with the bruised ego here as evidenced by your nonsensical claims and interpreter bias, not OP.

Also I don't get why everyone thinks mayweather beats Rousey. He is not a power puncher so it's not like he will sleep he with one punch. Plus she spars with former world champ Vic Darchinyan (not sure how to spell it) so even if he is going easy on her (probably) she knows how elite boxers move and has probably been tagged a few times. Oh and three months of training Judo or wrestling can not negate a life time of it. Also his stance would never work in MMA. One low single is all she would need and floyd is done.

He's a man punching a woman. He doesn't need male KO power to KO a woman. They don't have the chin/jaw/neck strength that men have to absorb blows. It's one thing to "know" how elite boxers move and another to keep up with that movement in a fight.

Another thing people are forgetting with this video is that he's a 15-16 year old high school kid grappling with a female. He's not thinking 100% about the sparring, only maybe 10%. The other 90% is thinking about her boobs, butt, and nook.

135 is lightweight and Floyd knocked out Ricky Hatton at 147 which is welterweight. He also hurt a lot of guys at 147.
Woman take punches a lot worse than men, because of their whole body has less muscles(Boxers train their neck muscles like hell to get more punch resistance), less testosteron and so on.
Now add mma gloves, Ronda's non existent defense, her not rolling with punches and Floyd drops Ronda with everything but a Jab, hell maybe even with a Jab.

Darchinyan fights at 126 and started around 115 and he goes light on Ronda in sparring, tooling with her.
If you think ronda can't get floyd to the floor atleast 6 times out of ten... smh.

If you think ronda can't get floyd to the floor atleast 6 times out of ten... smh.

In a straight grappling match she can, but in a fight she'd have to avoid the punches while rushing for the clinch and the punches while trying to get the takedown. She's not walking through punches from a male pro boxer. Bethe's punches had her wincing in pain.

He's a man punching a woman. He doesn't need male KO power to KO a woman. They don't have the chin/jaw/neck strength that men have to absorb blows. It's one thing to "know" how elite boxers move and another to keep up with that movement in a fight.

Another thing people are forgetting with this video is that he's a 15-16 year old high school kid grappling with a female. He's not thinking 100% about the sparring, only maybe 10%. The other 90% is thinking about her boobs, butt, and nook.
Did you say I think people are forgetting like I'm not the one who posted the video. And two when is Floyd going to hit Ronda? One ankle pick and the fight is on the ground. Or she can jump guard. Why does everyone think she is gonna stand with Floyd and why does everyone think he is going to instantly one punch ko her? You know she is bigger then floyd right.

She fights at 135 but walks at 161. The heaviest floyd ever was is 152 which he was for the Canelo fight. He was eating to put on muscle for the fight as he says he usually walks at 150.

Back