VIDEO: Ronda vs. Male Wrestler.

kingkshon73

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey I know the video is horribly edited but I found it interesting enough that I should post it here. It's a Video of Ronda Rousey vs Brandon Sotomayor. A male wrestler who wrestled (at the time of the video) at 145 for centennial high school in California. Here is how it went

Video:
[YT]JkBiV5qciug[/YT]

that didnt show much they were just drilling and probably both going at half. but obviously in a full grapple.. any male wrestler over 135 lbs would play with her like shes a child.

that didnt show much they were just drilling and probably both going at half. but obviously in a full grapple.. any male wrestler over 135 lbs would play with her like shes a child.

They were not drilling wrestling/sparring (what ever word you want to use for it.)

You're right, that video has horrible editing.

[YT]SJnyPLuHSIU[/YT]

[YT]Q1i1xBt9QKY[/YT]

Oh and I just want to add. Any man that wrestles at 135 treats her like a child. She was facing a high school Junior or sophomore (I know he did one more year for sure.) meaning he does not have his man strength yet and he is not done growing.

Looked like he was dry humping her to me, but I did watch it with the sound off.

TS you are about 1 week too late with this thread.

But I'll say it again. I love how he just shrugged off her patent hip toss attempt, and simply said..."nope".

[YT]SJnyPLuHSIU[/YT]

[YT]Q1i1xBt9QKY[/YT]

Hold up. So not only do neither of these videos relate to what I post but both of them are videos of girls who do Jits against guys who don't train at all. The first is much less impressive then the second as it is a girl who apperently trained for 10 years (doubt it but that's what I was reading) against a bunch of skinny dude bro's. The second is much more impressive as a girl taps a marine but he really should not have underestimated her.

[YT]Q1i1xBt9QKY[/YT]

Are we sure that's a US marine, and not some guy dressed up in fatigues? Because if that is a US marine...it's says something about the commentary as to how much training a "US Marine" actually receives...as I'm not seeing anything out of that guy that makes him stand out as a "marine" outside of camo pants.

And if that's the case, I was a US marine last Sunday because all my other pants were in the wash.

LOL.

TS you are about 1 week too late with this thread.

But I'll say it again. I love how he just shrugged off her patent hip toss attempt, and simply said..."nope".

Wait did someone already post this. I tried using the search function but found nothing on it.

The wrestler is just lucky this wasn't a no-holds-barred fight with no rules, otherwise Ronda would have kicked his ass.

Wait did someone already post this. I tried using the search function but found nothing on it.

Yeah it turned into a big shit fest.

Ronda lovers claimed she had him subbed multiple times...

Ronda haters claimed it was a wrestling match and he tooled her easily...

and oh yeah, everyone complained about the music and the editing.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not good at wrestling at all lol. But I'm 170 and sometimes drill BJJ and wrestling with some 155lb women. I'm honestly just trying not to hurt them more than I am anything else. Not saying I could hang with Rousey though. Just stating how silly it is to think she could hang with a skilled male wrestler, Judo or BJJ practitioner. And in terms of MMA, I know some 135 amateurs that would really hurt her feelings.

Back