VIDEO: Ronda vs. Male Wrestler.

I'm not too familiar with the whole Floyd domestic abuse case but I really doubt he put a beating on his wife where he hit her with a combo of punches or something. These days if you slap a bitch you are fucked.

Women have never been more disrespectful in the western world as they are today. 80 % of them do need beatings. But thats the world we live in. She can abuse you all day long, you throw one slap, you lose the kids, 90 % of your belongings and are fucked for life.

Amen. You have my vote for president.

Cause he loves those women and lives with them but doesn't care about Ron Derousey in a cage fight?

Is that what you tell the women that you hit is that you love and care about them?

Making fun of domestic violence is pretty low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm certainty not making fun of it I'm making fun of those that perpetrate and tolerate it. It may be just a coincidence that you use the same verbiage as many of those beat their wives and girl friends. You are also a frequent poster in threads about a man fighting a women. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I'm certainty not making fun of it I'm making fun of those that perpetrate and tolerate it. It may be just a coincidence that you use the same verbiage as many of those beat their wives and girl friends. You are also a frequent poster in threads about a man fighting a women. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

How would you know that verbiage and that I post in those threads unless you also frequent those threads? It's actually worse that you are a silent bystander. See something, say something bro.

How would you know that verbiage and that I post in those threads unless you also frequent those threads? It's actually worse that you are a silent bystander. See something, say something bro.

Ahh so it's not a coincidence got it champ.

I'm not too familiar with the whole Floyd domestic abuse case but I really doubt he put a beating on his wife where he hit her with a combo of punches or something. These days if you slap a bitch you are fucked.

Women have never been more disrespectful in the western world as they are today. 80 % of them do need beatings. But thats the world we live in. She can abuse you all day long, you throw one slap, you lose the kids, 90 % of your belongings and are fucked for life.

80% of women need to be beat? Sounds like your the one who needs a slap.

80% of women need to be beat? Sounds like your the one who needs a slap.

He's saying 80% of disrespectful women need to be beat. He says disrespect from women is at an all time high in the western world, but doesn't say what the prevalence is. It could very well be low like 10%. So 80% of 10% isn't that many bitches.

Back