VIDEO: Ronda vs. Male Wrestler.

Yeah it turned into a big shit fest.

Ronda lovers claimed she had him subbed multiple times...

Ronda haters claimed it was a wrestling match and he tooled her easily...

and oh yeah, everyone complained about the music and the editing.
Well the haters were correct. Also if it's not to much to ask can you link it please?

Let's keep this thread classy so it doesn't get wastelanded. Ronda beats anyone and anything if there are no rules.

In reality, if she is getting dominated by this boy does it confirm that all those stories about her rag doling men in the gym is a lie?

In reality, if she is getting dominated by this boy does it confirm that all those stories about her rag doling men in the gym is a lie?

I think she rag dolls anyone who's a current UFC employee...especially if it's on camera.

Catch my drift?

It may not be a well-known fact, but males are generally stronger than females.

I think she rag dolls anyone who's a current UFC employee...especially if it's on camera.

Catch my drift?

Hey hey hey. Calm down there buddy. Your gonna get us wastelanded.

Are we sure that's a US marine, and not some guy dressed up in fatigues? Because if that is a US marine...it's says something about the commentary as to how much training a "US Marine" actually receives...as I'm not seeing anything out of that guy that makes him stand out as a "marine" outside of camo pants.

And if that's the case, I was a US marine last Sunday because all my other pants were in the wash.

LOL.

That was an on-base Combatives tournament. It's held in the military on base as part of a sanctioned tournament that is held regularly on some military bases. Fort Bragg, Fort Carson, Fort Hood, bases in Japan... they all hold them. You'll see participation from marines, regular army, etc, etc.

It's as legit as it gets as there's no money involved and you're grappling in front of your unit on top of other spectators. They're classed by weight and both women and men are allowed to enter them.

Though the main difference is when the women lose, nobody says anything. And when the dudes lose, there's nearly always an excuse.

I don't know what these videos are trying to prove or why they get posted everytime Ronda gets talked about.

We know men are stronger than women. You don't need to proove it. Rousey whole thing is 'not putting limits on herself' ie. Self-belief. People happen to like the idea of a confident woman who doesn't feel like she's held back by anything.

You might think it's silly; but the majority happen to find it motivating and think she's awesome. She's GI Jane.

I don't know what these videos are trying to prove or why they get posted everytime Ronda gets talked about.

We know men are stronger than women. You don't need to proove it. Rousey whole thing is 'not putting limits on herself' ie. Self-belief. People happen to like the idea of a confident woman who doesn't feel like she's held back by anything.

You might think it's silly; but the majority happen to find it motivating and her awesome.
I'm fine with a confident women. I posted the video because I found it interesting not to make a statement about men vs. Women but since you bring it up do you know what I don't like? Bullshit and that's what her and her team and the media keeps feeding use. All this talk about her rag doling men in the gym when she can't out wrestler a high schooler who is only on Junior varsity. People talking about she could beat 50% of the 135 division when she can't even fight a women in the weight class she used to fight at. Oh and let's not forget her claiming she could beat men like Bryan Caraway (not even gonna mention cain) who I'm not even sure she could make it out the first round with him.

Yeah it turned into a big shit fest.

Ronda lovers claimed she had him subbed multiple times...

Ronda haters claimed it was a wrestling match and he tooled her easily...

and oh yeah, everyone complained about the music and the editing.

Good Lord, really? Well, I agree with the music and editing of course.

She did better than I figured (from the quick actual clips of wrestling) she would against a guy who is obviously a good wrestler, highschooler or not. She nearly sweeps him every time, but he has an obvious strength advantage and good hips that stops all of her near-sweeps. She certainly isn't in the vicinity of a sub at any point that I saw, not that that means she couldn't have possibly been, as it doesn't look like they were doing subs.

Ronda, and women in general, is/are a lot more capable than what the one pole on Sherdog would have us believe. She would beat most regular dudes, unless we're talking really strong, really athletic big guys with a natural feel for the ground.

As for the other pole of penguins on Sherdog - she could NOT beat Shaq, Velasquez, Mayweather, a man in the top 20 of any division in the UFC, etc etc etc. The women she's been fighting are not gifted. Several, like Zingano, McMann and Tate, are very well-trained, very tough and deserve our respect absolutely. But they, unlike Ronda and Cyborg, the Williams' sisters, Laila Ali, etc, move nothing at all like men, and I would assume, also lack the according strength.

Shitty video overall, I would like to see more of the exchanges. She really does react and perform her techniques explosively, with great hips, too.

Good Lord, really? Well, I agree with the music and editing of course.

She did better than I figured (from the quick actual clips of wrestling) she would against a guy who is obviously a good wrestler, highschooler or not. She nearly sweeps him every time, but he has an obvious strength advantage and good hips that stops all of her near-sweeps. She certainly isn't in the vicinity of a sub at any point that I saw, not that that means she couldn't have possibly been, as it doesn't look like they were doing subs.

Ronda, and women in general, is/are a lot more capable than what the one pole on Sherdog would have us believe. She would beat most regular dudes, unless we're talking really strong, really athletic big guys with a natural feel for the ground.

As for the other pole of penguins on Sherdog - she could NOT beat Shaq, Velasquez, Mayweather, a man in the top 20 of any division in the UFC, etc etc etc. The women she's been fighting are not gifted. Several, like Zingano, McMann and Tate, are very well-trained, very tough and deserve our respect absolutely. But they, unlike Ronda and Cyborg, the Williams' sisters, Laila Ali, etc, move nothing at all like men, and I would assume, also lack the according strength.

Shitty video overall, I would like to see more of the exchanges. She really does react and perform her techniques explosively, with great hips, too.

He is not a good wrestler he is decent. He is only on the Junior Varsity team. Also I don't get why everyone thinks mayweather beats Rousey. He is not a power puncher so it's not like he will sleep he with one punch. Plus she spars with former world champ Vic Darchinyan (not sure how to spell it) so even if he is going easy on her (probably) she knows how elite boxers move and has probably been tagged a few times. Oh and three months of training Judo or wrestling can not negate a life time of it. Also his stance would never work in MMA. One low single is all she would need and floyd is done.

I'm wondering where are those level changes that I can see at 2:28 in MMA?
This is fast and without hesitation, the ones I see in MMA are slow without committing to it (most of the time).

He is not a good wrestler he is decent. He is only on the Junior Varsity team. Also I don't get why everyone thinks mayweather beats Rousey. He is not a power puncher so it's not like he will sleep he with one punch. Plus she spars with former world champ Vic Darchinyan (not sure how to spell it) so even if he is going easy on her (probably) she knows how elite boxers move and has probably been tagged a few times. Oh and three months of training Judo or wrestling can not negate a life time of it. Also his stance would never work in MMA. One low single is all she would need and floyd is done.

He would have more power then all the girls Ronda has fought. As well he would have smaller gloves. Also if you don't think Floyd knows how to handle a bum rush you are an idiot.

Ronda also said in her ama Floyd would beat her in boxing.

Hey hey hey. Calm down there buddy. Your gonna get us wastelanded.

You tried making a fighter bashing thread in disguise, but couldn't keep your hatred and vitriol at bay and gave away the game. Now show us on this doll where Ronda hurt you

Back