Video Released of Paul O'Neal Shooting.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Super slow mo Gifs I created....See the video, you can see the speed/power and you can even hear the kick.

lmao, that cop is using his foot to NUDGE the guy over so the other cop has an easier time putting the perp's right arm in cuffs. GTFO with the kicking BS.

Fucking kid stole a car and tried to run over a cop. He would be nothing but a burden on society. Better off dead.

In movies, whenever cops fired at the back of vehicles speeding away I always thought that was unrealistic.

It's always bugged me that the rear window would shatter but not the windshield.

The kick was more of a shove and not a big deal considering the adrenaline pump the cop had going. So the sergeant tells him that he shouldn't do that maybe.

As far as the verbal shit, so what.

Rear windows as with door windows are hardexed, windshields are laminated.

Yeah, but wouldn't the bullets still go through to the front of the car and impact them? Spider-web cracks or something?

Yeah, but wouldn't the bullets still go through to the front of the car and impact them? Spider-web cracks or something?
er depends. I've lit up old wrecks in the back forty and have had some munitions reduce the rear and punch straight through the front. Variety of factors at play.

That is outrages the poor guy was just about to turn his life around right after he tried to kill the cop with his stolen car.
Shouldn't kick a suspect of course.

I am wondering if its ok for the cops to shoot that many shots into the car in that neighborhood. Do cops usually do that in case of car theft? Or did the situation changed after he tried to run over the cops?

Changed after he try to kill the cops.

er depends. I've lit up old wrecks in the back forty and have had some munitions reduce the rear and punch straight through the front. Variety of factors at play.

Interesting. I love talking about this stuff.

Who is gonna pay for the damages that retard running away caused?

Hopefully they make him work in prison to pay for that.

I see nothing wrong with the video, the cop almost got killed by the speeding car. I can see how adrenaline would have made him a bit angry.

Guys not in prison, hes dead. Probably not much of an estate.

From what I've gathered, he was in a car that rammed through a police blockade. That equals attempted murder of a police officer. All bets are off if you do that shit.

The only violation I can see, are the cops recklessly discharging their weapons in a residential area.

Guys not in prison, hes dead. Probably not much of an estate.
Maybe take it out of his Mum's welfare payments, or put a couple of his illegitimate children to work. Right guys? Haha.

I've always thought handcuffing someone you just shot is pretty derpy as a concept, but aside from that I don't see what exactly is supposed to be wrong with what they did. I mean, I could see if we were upset about shooting into a car that's speeding away because that's a safety hazard, but what's actually up with the arrest?

Scene has to be safe for medical to help. At least where I'm from.

The faux outrage over this is incredible. People love to ignore the facts leading up to a police shooting.

HINT DONT COMMIT FELONIES

The articles are absurd, barley mention why the shooting happened just highlight "cop" and "unarmed" and if they cAn have the trifecta add in "white". Gold.

I just love how a thug who got in a high speed chase in a residential area, rammed through a police blockade, and then ran from the cops, is being described as an "unarmed black teenager". You know, like he got shot for sitting on a park bench.

This whole story is a joke.

I just love how a thug who got in a high speed chase in a residential area, rammed through a police blockade, and then ran from the cops, is being described as an "unarmed black teenager". You know, like he got shot for sitting on a park bench.

This whole story is a joke.
This is America 2016 man, police are hunting innocent civilians down.

Back